HP Envy x360 ryzen 5 2500u cpu

moveman69

Reaction score
Saw this exclusive model at Harvey Norman booth at comes level 4. Been offered $1349 by one of the full time staff. Comes with standard freebies like stylus pen etc. Worth to get it for its portability to performance ratio?

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have a lot of bugs though... You go search Reddit. A lot of issues with the video driver stability

Edit: sorry think that was for the 15 inch model. The 13 inch might be better.

But for the price, can consider Acer spin 5?

moveman69

Reaction score
Have a lot of bugs though... You go search Reddit. A lot of issues with the video driver stability

Edit: sorry think that was for the 15 inch model. The 13 inch might be better.

But for the price, can consider Acer spin 5?

Yeah that's why don't know if any bros here have first hand experience with the 13 inch.

The Acer spin 5 integrated GPU cannot compete against the ryzen APU. Besides, Acer notebook I had first hand horror with their QC recently. Still not dependable since 2008

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this exclusive model at Harvey Norman booth at comes level 4. Been offered $1349 by one of the full time staff. Comes with standard freebies like stylus pen etc. Worth to get it for its portability to performance ratio?

How about Lenovo? They have yoga series ard that price

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I was considering this as I'm looking for something lightish and can play some games, but I watched some video and they complained about heating issues...

Reaction score
lenovo better cuz of the price n warranty duration, but hp is lighter and the touchscreen:(

mdsummer

Reaction score

Looks great if u don't intend to upgrade and 3yr warranty covered. (I read basically no additional ram slots and is only 256gb hdd)

Reaction score
Waiting for official release first, on us website it can be customized

https://www8.hp.com/sg/en/campaigns/envyx360/overview.html

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

moveman69

Reaction score
Can go for the 13” envy intel 8250. Think $1,200 should be ok

My brother is using it for his uni now and he's been quite satisfied with his Intel variant. I, on the other hand, need a dedicated GPU so ll can't get the Intel one. I can't seem to find another similar laptop that has a dedicated gpu at similar form factor though...

moveman69

Reaction score
Looks great if u don't intend to upgrade and 3yr warranty covered. (I read basically no additional ram slots and is only 256gb hdd)

Not 2 years warranty only? 256gb more than enough for OS + office + 1 or 2 games ba. Cos I save all my office documents on my 128gb thumb drive so that I can bring it around

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not 2 years warranty only? 256gb more than enough for OS + office + 1 or 2 games ba. Cos I save all my office documents on my 128gb thumb drive so that I can bring it around

I also saw 2 years only

mdsummer

Reaction score

Is probably 2 yrs same as in Malaysia. I would prefer 3 yr warranty as went to read up.. Hp devices can also be as spotty as other brands.

For ur usage, this laptop looks great on paper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.