HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Huawei Matebook X Pro

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2018, 10:31 AM   #31
Master Member

can share the student price link?
Just add to your cart, the price will automatically change to student price Le.

Just to add on , compared to my dell xps 13.... blows it away in every manner except for battery life.....
Old 07-07-2018, 10:41 AM   #32

How do u guys arrange shipment? What are ur shipping costs to Singapore?
Overtmission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #33

They use freight forwarding services like comgateway. Microsoft will ship to the provided address and then the company will ship the thing to you.

As an update, I've decided to be kiasu and go with the X1C6 instead, with 3 years warranty, a bit more than what would've cost me for the Matebook. Really such a waste they don't offer this locally..
tutonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:19 AM   #34

I got an i7 US set from a seller on Carousell. Keyboard is a bit shallow compared to my previous daily driver (Surface Book 1) but still okay. Other than that, everything looks and feels solid. The screen is terrific!
tspurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 01:12 PM   #35

Just add to your cart, the price will automatically change to student price Le.

Just to add on , compared to my dell xps 13.... blows it away in every manner except for battery life.....
hey, i tried to buy it from Microsoft US site but they do not accept SG credit card. how did you guys place the order? thanks!
ericjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:23 PM   #36
Supremacy Member

hey, i tried to buy it from Microsoft US site but they do not accept SG credit card. how did you guys place the order? thanks!
I used paypal.
shenwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:26 PM   #37

I used paypal.
Were you asked to provide credit card info when setting up PayPal payment on Microsoft site? I was asked and the I gave my sg card details but still failed placing order. Do you need to first send money to PayPal in USD, or simply deposit SGD?

Thank you
Old 12-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #38

Were you asked to provide credit card info when setting up PayPal payment on Microsoft site? I was asked and the I gave my sg card details but still failed placing order. Do you need to first send money to PayPal in USD, or simply deposit SGD?

Thank you
You create a PayPal account and link your card to the account. Then on Microsoft website, you just log in using your account credentials and agree on the charges. If you're filling in details on Microsoft website, it isn't PayPal.
tutonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 11:59 AM   #39
Master Member

I got an i7 US set from a seller on Carousell. Keyboard is a bit shallow compared to my previous daily driver (Surface Book 1) but still okay. Other than that, everything looks and feels solid. The screen is terrific!

WAh how much did you pay to the scalper on Carousell?
Old 13-07-2018, 12:00 PM   #40
Master Member

Shipping with gst about 200 express via comgatewAy
Old 13-07-2018, 12:01 PM   #41
Master Member

I used paypal.
Make sure you use USD
Old 13-07-2018, 10:30 PM   #42

You create a PayPal account and link your card to the account. Then on Microsoft website, you just log in using your account credentials and agree on the charges. If you're filling in details on Microsoft website, it isn't PayPal.
I managed to place the order with Microsoft US. How long did it take for them to ship out for you guys? Can’t wait to get it already!
Old 13-07-2018, 11:55 PM   #43

WAh how much did you pay to the scalper on Carousell?
Lets just say it was considerably more than buying from Microsoft Store in USA for USD1499 + shipping + GST. Advantage was that I could get it immediately.
tspurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 10:18 PM   #44
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lets just say it was considerably more than buying from Microsoft Store in USA for USD1499 + shipping + GST. Advantage was that I could get it immediately.
How much u paid ? 3k SGD?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
lorettatay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 01:22 AM   #45
Master Member

How much u paid ? 3k SGD?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Just saw someone selling 2.6k on caro
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.