Huawei Matebook X Pro

tutonic

Reaction score
Anyone with a Matebook bought directly from Microsoft, shipped via comgateway? How's the experience like? Is it hassle-free? I'm thinking of making the jump, instead of getting X1C6.

I only scared damn suay, package dented and whatnot.

shenwu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s hassle free. Just need to check the shipping date when you purchase from Microsoft. It take longer time from Microsoft to Comgateway then from comgateway to you.

Anyone with a Matebook bought directly from Microsoft, shipped via comgateway? How's the experience like? Is it hassle-free? I'm thinking of making the jump, instead of getting X1C6.

I only scared damn suay, package dented and whatnot.

tutonic

Reaction score
It’s hassle free. Just need to check the shipping date when you purchase from Microsoft. It take longer time from Microsoft to Comgateway then from comgateway to you.

What about things like damaged packaging and stuff? That's my only concern. I'm fine living without warranty since I take care of my stuff just fine, but I worry that it might get damaged on the way to Singapore. Quite irrational ah. I know. Haha.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The i7 so good till ms and newegg all oos

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uses PayPal for payment then can smoothly go thru?

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What about things like damaged packaging and stuff? That's my only concern. I'm fine living without warranty since I take care of my stuff just fine, but I worry that it might get damaged on the way to Singapore. Quite irrational ah. I know. Haha.

last time I ship in from cgw a monitor. cracked upon arrival. just regret didn’t buy insurance also.

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can do review once u received yours tomorrow? Hahha

i am collecting tonight but flying to london after collecting.
will test it when i am there. my friend confirm getting from seller also and he is taking the last 3rd set

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic. Hope seller next batch faster arrive.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is final batch which is last three sets. High chance thurs will arrive

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am collecting tonight but flying to london after collecting.
will test it when i am there. my friend confirm getting from seller also and he is taking the last 3rd set
Is it silly to use sp on the screen?

shenwu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just received my set today. The screen really is superb. Looks even better than my xps 15 4K screen.

Other than the rather shallow keypress, really cannot complain anything about this laptop. Definitely the best laptop currently.

tutonic

Reaction score
You guys snatched up all the sets from the SG sellers. No more for me to buy from. Haha.

When you guys buy it, though, do you open to check whether working or not? Or just buy the laptop unopened?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just received my set today. The screen really is superb. Looks even better than my xps 15 4K screen.

Other than the rather shallow keypress, really cannot complain anything about this laptop. Definitely the best laptop currently.
Source to buy????

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.