Huawei Matebook X Pro

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very thorough review here:
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawe...-Laptop-with-Performance-Issues.467742.0.html

from other resources, 2019 thermals improved over 2018

but 2020 nothing much changed, no wifi6, no ice lake. heavy cpu throttling as per previous gens. at this price point, not value for money

a telling sentence in this review: "Huawei will have difficulties to explain is the fact that the MateBook 13 for around than 1,000 Euros (~$1,129) less and equipped with the arguably slower Core i5-10210U was faster both in short bursts and under sustained load. "

natas

Reaction score
The branding itself is :eek: and $$$ is also :eek:

There must be something very special to cost more than most laptops which I can't identify.

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Matebook X Pro is coming 2 years next month
Anyone still using their X Pro or already move on?
Mine still going on strong....touch wood.

Am thinking of getting a new lappy but hard to find one as good as the X Pro and with with touch screen, finger sensor and 91% screen display. Cant tahan those with black borders...

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine still using, sometime only, got desktop to use

Am thinking of getting a new lappy but hard to find one as good as the X Pro and with with touch screen, finger sensor and 91% screen display. Cant tahan those with black borders...

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I still using as well.
Dismantle the parts and apply the graphite sheet, thermal pad, reapply the thermal paste and added heatsink.

https://bradshacks.com/matebook-x-pro-throttling/

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apart from HW service centre, any recommendations to service my matebook book x pro Oct 2018 at SLS ?
The battery is bloated
Touchpad not responsive
Finger sensor not working

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2021 Laptop, 3K FullView Touchscreen Display, Ultra-slim and Light Metallic Body, 11th Gen Intel i7-1165G7 processor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB / 1 TB SSD, Intel® Iris® XeGraphics, HUAWEI Share, HUAWEI Free Touch, Dual-Mic Quad-Speaker, Finger Gesture Screenshot, Win 10 Home, Space Gray

this can buy?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.