HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

IMDA NEU PC Plus Programme - for students and persons with disabilities from low income households

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #1

IMDA NEU PC Plus Programme - for students and persons with disabilities from low income households

What is this programme about?
The NEU PC Plus Programme offers students and persons with disabilities from low income households the opportunity to own a brand new computer at an affordable price.
Programme details:
Link

Different Schemes available under programme:
Link

PC (Laptop and Desktop) and Broadband types, costs and specifications:
Link

Application Requirements and Details:
Link

Mod's Note:
I do encourage you all to spread this message and help bring awareness about this scheme - to help alleviate financial burdens to families and individuals in this category. Thread will be stickied in the Notebook Clinic sub-forum as part of a Public Service Announcement.

Special thanks to:
ksrokiller for bringing awareness to this
For sharing, those who are under low to mid income category can consider applying for this neu pc plus program to purchase a new laptop comes with 3 years warranty from $223.63 depending on level of subsidy and laptop model chosen

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited by Intrinion; 23-03-2017 at 09:35 AM..
Intrinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #2

Too bad cant apply cz im studying in NAFA...
putrasocool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 12:56 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

apply liao ~ think need wait june then got confirmation or smth
Limexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 01:05 AM   #4

Question Which laptop to get to sell away?

A Friend eligible under disability condition.

Which laptop option is best if want to sell away(where to sell as already have one but just want the free broadband?

Option 2 Lenovo: Intel 6th generation, Dual Core i5-6200U, 64-bit support, 2.8GHz 3MB
$223.63

Option 3 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i5-7200U 2.5GHz with TurboBoost to 3.1GHz, 3MB L3 Cache
$399.11

Option 4 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i7-7500U 2.7GHz with TurboBoost to 3.5GHz, 4MB L3 Cache $890.24

Thanks for your advice in advance.
knight99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:48 AM   #5

Apologies for this late reply, the purpose of this thread is to bring awareness and help out persons who are eligible for this scheme. While I am not sure of the specifics with regards to the prohibition of sale of such hugely subsidised devices, It is in good faith that such discussions of buying / selling be under taken here. Hope you understand!

A Friend eligible under disability condition.

Which laptop option is best if want to sell away(where to sell as already have one but just want the free broadband?

Option 2 Lenovo: Intel 6th generation, Dual Core i5-6200U, 64-bit support, 2.8GHz 3MB
$223.63

Option 3 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i5-7200U 2.5GHz with TurboBoost to 3.1GHz, 3MB L3 Cache
$399.11

Option 4 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i7-7500U 2.7GHz with TurboBoost to 3.5GHz, 4MB L3 Cache $890.24

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Intrinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 04:17 PM   #6
Master Member

What is this programme about?

Programme details:
Link

Different Schemes available under programme:
Link

PC (Laptop and Desktop) and Broadband types, costs and specifications:
Link

Application Requirements and Details:
Link

Mod's Note:
I do encourage you all to spread this message and help bring awareness about this scheme - to help alleviate financial burdens to families and individuals in this category. Thread will be stickied in the Notebook Clinic sub-forum as part of a Public Service Announcement.

Special thanks to:
ksrokiller for bringing awareness to this
Thanks Intrinion!

Last edited by ksrokiller; 21-03-2018 at 04:25 PM..
ksrokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:12 PM   #7
Master Member

another scheme is home access programme

https://www.imda.gov.sg/community/co...on/home-access

Subsidized home bb for low income households. cannot concurrent with NEU schemes.
Seah.tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.