HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Laptop dropped & body dented - How difficult is it transfer to another body?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2019, 11:50 PM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

It might not be 50 for your particular model, I just said mine was 50. If you're lucky you can snap this one up with keyboard intact. https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Envy-X36...ty!97008!US!-1
Mine is actually the exact same type except silver (Intel model), not dark grey (AMD Ryzen model) like this 1, otherwise I would have bought it already The Intel model using this body / keyboard all used ones have dents, scrapes, earphone jack broken, etc Only 1 which looks quite good condition but missing a couple keys, that's why wondering if possible to transfer those keys from my existing keyboard over.
CCCustom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 06:23 PM   #17
Master Member

Mine is actually the exact same type except silver (Intel model), not dark grey (AMD Ryzen model) like this 1, otherwise I would have bought it already The Intel model using this body / keyboard all used ones have dents, scrapes, earphone jack broken, etc Only 1 which looks quite good condition but missing a couple keys, that's why wondering if possible to transfer those keys from my existing keyboard over.
The Intel one that is the same style with the sharp corners and is silver isn't x360.
wtfh4x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:38 PM   #18
Arch-Supremacy Member

The Intel one that is the same style with the sharp corners and is silver isn't x360.
Um ... it is, AMD is BQ series, Intel is BP series. Also x360.
CCCustom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:14 PM   #19
Master Member

My bad, I've never seen that model before. I guess you can buy the brown one if they are the same size, might look a bit weird but you can put a skin on the lid.
wtfh4x is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.