HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Laptop lifter for air circulation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2018, 10:13 PM   #1

Laptop lifter for air circulation

Dear all,

What are the better options available for manual lifting up the laptop to have better air circulation?

I used to use those half rubber balls that can be velcro-ed to the bottom of the laptop which props it up. But i find such option means need to bring those half rubber balls around.

Is there anything that can be tucked away when not really needed and just simply pop it up when i need the laptop to be propped up better?

Thx
finclk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 09:58 PM   #2

No one uses such items?
Old 16-09-2018, 12:33 PM   #3

i dont bring my laptop around. i just use empty boxes to prop it higher off the table
feralslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #4

Dear all,

What are the better options available for manual lifting up the laptop to have better air circulation?

I used to use those half rubber balls that can be velcro-ed to the bottom of the laptop which props it up. But i find such option means need to bring those half rubber balls around.

Is there anything that can be tucked away when not really needed and just simply pop it up when i need the laptop to be propped up better?

Thx
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/REMAX-RT-W...lectedOptions=

I personally use this for my P-15. Suction power is pretty good, hasnt died on me yet. Reduces temps quite abit, up to 6 degs. Flips up when u need it to elevate and flips back in under the lappy when u dunnid.

Last edited by lapzee; 16-09-2018 at 11:38 PM..
lapzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 01:35 PM   #5

Thanks. This looks good. Pretty small form factor when not needed. I was trying to search around qoo10 n lazada with diff names but just couldn't find something like this
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.