Laptop lifter for air circulation

finclk82

Reaction score
Dear all,

What are the better options available for manual lifting up the laptop to have better air circulation?

I used to use those half rubber balls that can be velcro-ed to the bottom of the laptop which props it up. But i find such option means need to bring those half rubber balls around.

Is there anything that can be tucked away when not really needed and just simply pop it up when i need the laptop to be propped up better?

Thx

feralslash

Reaction score
i dont bring my laptop around. i just use empty boxes to prop it higher off the table

lapzee

Reaction score
Dear all,

What are the better options available for manual lifting up the laptop to have better air circulation?

I used to use those half rubber balls that can be velcro-ed to the bottom of the laptop which props it up. But i find such option means need to bring those half rubber balls around.

Is there anything that can be tucked away when not really needed and just simply pop it up when i need the laptop to be propped up better?

Thx

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/REMAX-RT-...NCHES-MICROSUCTION/540319615?selectedOptions=

I personally use this for my P-15. Suction power is pretty good, hasnt died on me yet. Reduces temps quite abit, up to 6 degs. Flips up when u need it to elevate and flips back in under the lappy when u dunnid.

Last edited:

finclk82

Reaction score
Thanks. This looks good. Pretty small form factor when not needed. I was trying to search around qoo10 n lazada with diff names but just couldn't find something like this

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.