Laptop stand recommendations?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By narkizy
  • 1 Post By eric3743

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2018, 03:15 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

Laptop stand recommendations?

I love my 17.6 laptop but the position like too low liao, think will hurt my back and neck in the long run.

Anyone got a solid recommendation? I also am not sure what kind of prices I should pay for this kind of production sioh.
jyajin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #2

I love my 17.6 laptop but the position like too low liao, think will hurt my back and neck in the long run.

Anyone got a solid recommendation? I also am not sure what kind of prices I should pay for this kind of production sioh.
Something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Nexstand-Lapt...NX3H0KQ4RFG5YB

If you like DIY you could also install a laptop mount to the table, abit more expensive.
https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Single-L.../dp/B00CM9NG1W
jyajin likes this.

Last edited by narkizy; 04-11-2018 at 05:14 PM..
narkizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:28 PM   #3
Master Member

Do consider on table & chair height instead.

Whether it do hurt your neck and back but more importantly is that it will certainly affect your pair of hands and fingers if not align properly in position.

Do take note that hands do have overall effect on you.
jyajin likes this.
eric3743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.