Microsoft's Surface

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sp3 is a very expensive gadget... feel it can't replace my laptop... I'd rather get macbook air or macbook pro...

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sp3 is a very expensive gadget... feel it can't replace my laptop... I'd rather get macbook air or macbook pro...

I was originally skeptical but I took the plunge and ordered when it first arrived in SG. So far it has been working great and love the tablet feel of a full-fledged laptop. It's very light and the pen works great too. There are of course downsides to the product which is reflected in numerous reviews out there but so far the benefits far outweigh them.

You can't compare this to Macbook as different OS, different market.

Lerx98

Reaction score
Hi any usb hub recommendation? Preferably with a Ethernet port :)

Sent from GAGT Android App

xravenx

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the best deal currently to buy Surface Pro 3, you can consider Harvey Norman. I just bought mine yesterday at $1348(i5 128gb) + $53(surface keyboard) + Free Office 365 personal + Free external DVD writer + Free Bluetooth Mouse + Free Sleeve(DBS promo).

jameshong

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the best deal currently to buy Surface Pro 3, you can consider Harvey Norman. I just bought mine yesterday at $1348(i5 128gb) + $53(surface keyboard) + Free Office 365 personal + Free external DVD writer + Free Bluetooth Mouse + Free Sleeve(DBS promo).

Thanks for sharing...really good deal :s12:!

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Indeed, very good deal!

JAYBAOKONG

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm contemplating to get the surface pro 3, however can I check whether are we able to increase the ram if we want?

benjiL

Reaction score

This offer not valid in hn millennia. Pls advise where U get it and salesperson.

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can teach me how to free up more space. I own a surface pro 3 i3 and only 64gb. Thanks

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro also using i3? thanks for info

now i have a 64gb micro sd inside and i bought 2 x 128gb usb 3.0 flash drive haha

critical888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come here so quiet one.... feel very good using the big screen to watch shows as compared to the ipad

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.