Surface laptop 3 availability

Fenrir8080

Reaction score
I believe the education pricing is only available online as there are no physical microsoft stores in singapore. You can try the Surface store at millenia walk harvey norman but it is unlikely.

Anyway, shopback is offering 10% cashback for Surface devices until 20 Dec.
https://www.shopback.sg/microsoft-store

I bought the 13.5" during pre-order and have received the cashback.
Oh, cool. Thanks for the cashback notice. I just went to the millennia walk, Harvey Norman Microsoft store, and the staff wasn't even aware that student pricing even existed lol. So I guess I have to buy it from Microsoft website then.

Fallingrain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw the full aluminium display set today. looks really nice. makes me feel like trading in my surface laptop gen 1.

but don't know why sg never bring in the 32gb model

DellGTX960

Reaction score
Guys,

Can check if changing the ssd yourself will void the warrenty although MS website mentioned it is upgradable.

Also just to check if the iris graphic can support games like romance of the 3 kingdom and fifa? Comparing to mx150

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a word of warning, it seems like the power adapter of the Surface Laptop is 2 pin only. If you run your finger over the aluminium surface of the laptop, can feel a tingling sensation...

ericwilis

Reaction score
u mean its not the usual uk-3 pin ?
is it bcoz urs not local set ?
u bought import set?

1test11

Reaction score
Anyone interested in new Surface Laptop 3 can get in touch with me.

Want to let go of package.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.