HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

What laptops support usb-pd and have dedicated page up/ down buttons

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2018, 12:11 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

What laptops support usb-pd and have dedicated page up/ down buttons

As above. Noticed that most laptops these days have no dedicated page up and down buttons. My office lappy is a Dell latitude which I kinda like but is not sold in retail stores here and has no usb-pd support.

Purpose is just to do work and edit photos in Lightroom/Photoshop. As light as possible with the option for a usb-c power bank.

Any recommendations for under 1.5k? Thank you.
trenzterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:28 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

As above. Noticed that most laptops these days have no dedicated page up and down buttons. My office lappy is a Dell latitude which I kinda like but is not sold in retail stores here and has no usb-pd support.
You can enquire for pricing with Addon, they don't have it on display but they do sell to end customer. Most laptops with dedicated pg up/down keys are found on enterprise models, so the usual Thinkpad, Pro/Elitebook, Latitude suspects. For PD charging, I believe as long as the type-C port is TB3, you should be good to go.
Ark Law is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.