HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

where to buy matt film to make laptop screen matt?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ark Law

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2018, 03:11 PM   #1
High Supremacy Member

where to buy matt film to make laptop screen matt?

hi all,

is there any film to make my laptop screen matt?

i'm so sick of reflections on my screen...... really regretted on buying a gloosy screen laptop ....
|||||||||| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am not sure what laptop you are using. But I believe some shops do customized screen protectors which you can check out.

Glossy screen have their pros and cons. Reflection is definitely an issue, but it helps make the screen brighter and color more vibrant. This is the opposite for matt screen. Therefore, do consider this before making the decision to stick a matt film on it. Lazada also sells matt protectors for laptops but you may need to cut it yourself since it may not fit your laptop.
watzup_ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:42 PM   #3
High Supremacy Member

I am not sure what laptop you are using. But I believe some shops do customized screen protectors which you can check out.

Glossy screen have their pros and cons. Reflection is definitely an issue, but it helps make the screen brighter and color more vibrant. This is the opposite for matt screen. Therefore, do consider this before making the decision to stick a matt film on it. Lazada also sells matt protectors for laptops but you may need to cut it yourself since it may not fit your laptop.
Nah the reflections is pissing me off enough care about the colors.....
|||||||||| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:02 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Did one for my laptop many years ago (7 to be exact). Level 3 yellow "e-power" shop. The auntie's workmanship was solid as it lasted throughout the laptop's lifespan without ever peeling off. Damage was slightly under $30
watzup_ken and |||||||||| like this.
Ark Law is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.