HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read


LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
Junior Member
iforgottenx's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 48

Is there any ways I can check if the modules are offered only as GERPE or both GERPE and UE? Gonna affect the way I plan taking my modules since there are some modules which I really don't want to miss but might not be able to take as gerpes since I don't have enough gerpe AUs.
iforgottenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 01:12 AM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 4
This link will help
It lists all GERPEs and UEs available for the Semester. Generally, most (if not all) GERPEs can be taken as UEs, but not all UEs can be taken as GERPE.
Helpful note: When you are adding an elective to Star Wars, they will ask you to pick either "prescribed" (GERPE/Core PE) or "unrestricted" (UE).
Charlotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On