Got no way at all to load past 18 AU during add-drop is it?

Reaction score
title, i guess this could only be done during registration day right? or still got way where you fill some kind of special form or smth?

Havok_ex

Reaction score
This kind of thing also must ask forum ah? Just email your school and ask your course coordinator la. Walao eh. Yes you can load more than 18AUs. But you have to ask your course coordinator to allow you to register more AUs.

escapelife

Reaction score
cant be help. They are freshies. and they most prob dun read email or gt no idea tht any school administrative issue, they shld ALWAYS find their course coordinator. oh wells

Reaction score
This kind of thing also must ask forum ah? Just email your school and ask your course coordinator la. Walao eh. Yes you can load more than 18AUs. But you have to ask your course coordinator to allow you to register more AUs.

turns out you apply overload they got ask you for cgpa? if your cgpa too low they wont let is it? is 3.4 too pathetic for them allow one?

turnbackclock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
procedure for me:
1. get the academic form from your school main office to request for overloading, fill in reasons on the form.
2. find your academic mentor and tell him you wish to overload, need his signature and approval.
3. submit the form to your school main office and wait for a email.

never asked about my gpa, but I know academic mentor can check your gpa.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
turns out you apply overload they got ask you for cgpa? if your cgpa too low they wont let is it? is 3.4 too pathetic for them allow one?

Yeah. If way too Low they won't allow. But I had friends in mech engineering GPA 2.9 like that still can overload leh. Not sure what it the threshold.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.