NTU jiam tao society!!!Huat AR!!!

Liao123

Reaction score
Share your study tips leh :D

Anyway, any MAS seniors here?

Haha, very easy la. Go for the lectures that are useful, skip those that are not useful and self-study for these. Aim for perfect score for any graded assignments or tests. Every mark counts... :)

Last edited:

Enerrior

Reaction score
Haha, very easy la. Go for the lectures that are useful, skip those that are not useful and self-study for these. Aim for perfect score for any graded assignments or tests. Every mark counts... :)

Agree. Score high for assignments/quizzes and you are half way there.

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay noted, thanks for the tips!
Just got back the results for one of my recent quiz. The statistics is damn scary :eek: The top 25% actually scores a frigging 29.5/31 and the median is 28/31 :eek:

Anyway, fellow jiam tao members, y'all got join CCA anot? :s11:

Liao123

Reaction score
Just got back the results for one of my recent quiz. The statistics is damn scary :eek: The top 25% actually scores a frigging 29.5/31 and the median is 28/31 :eek:

Yap, I joined 7 CCAs, but only went to 4. Join CCAs you like rather than for hall points or resume. CCA time is a good time for you to relax from your school work and socialize. :D

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yap, I joined 7 CCAs, but only went to 4. Join CCAs you like rather than for hall points or resume. CCA time is a good time for you to relax from your school work and socialize. :D
How you cope one sia :eek: Do you stay in hall or something?

Liao123

Reaction score
Do you hold leadership position in any of the CCA ? Isn't it demanding?

I join mostly sports CCAs, so leadership positions are not very useful for me and I did not apply for them. To me, I feel that it is better to be a star player than to be a team manager/captain in the sports CCAs. Yap, joining many CCAs can be demanding, so I need to make sure that I study whenever I have the time. If you like to lead and manage events, it is good to apply for positions in hall committee or student union. All the best... :D

By the way, I am the captain for one non-sports CCA...

Last edited:

happi123

Reaction score
I join mostly sports CCAs, so leadership positions are not very useful for me and I did not apply for them. To me, I feel that it is better to be a star player than to be a team manager/captain in the sports CCAs. Yap, joining many CCAs can be demanding, so I need to make sure that I study whenever I have the time. If you like to lead and manage events, it is good to apply for positions in hall committee or student union. All the best... :D

By the way, I am the captain for one non-sports CCA...

Yea, I was in basketball (in secondary school :p) and preferred to do my own thing then. but when i entered university, wanted to take up leadership position and be a kaypoh.

siandiao

Reaction score

fwuah, it's been a long time since I came here.

I've founded a CCA as well as been a JCRC main committee member, plus a bit of SU here n there... that was like 5 years ago. Ah! The memories

happi123

Reaction score
fwuah, it's been a long time since I came here.

I've founded a CCA as well as been a JCRC main committee member, plus a bit of SU here n there... that was like 5 years ago. Ah! The memories

Founded CCA :0 ? what cca is that ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.