Question about NTU hall!

tkjyyy

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested to be roommates for AYs 19/20 and 20/21? I'll be entering NBS this year, and I don't smoke/club, though I would like to occasionally meet my friends and hang out at night. Please PM if interested :)

peekaboos

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a female roommate, entering ME this year! Don't smoke/club/drink. Dm me if int!

bubbles98

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a female room-mate! I'll be entering NBS this year, and I don't smoke/club. I'm introverted but I open up fairly quickly over-time. Do PM me if you're looking for a roomie too! :s13:
P.S. I tend to study better late at night but if that is of concern to you, I wouldn't mind acquiring a table-light so as to prevent disrupting your rest.
P.P.S. I'm Christian, and I'm currently trying to grow my faith. But I don't mind and would love to get to know more people from all kinds of background. If you share the same thoughts and would love to stay tgt in hall, please do PM me!

Falleni

Reaction score
Hi, looking for a female roommate. I'm an incoming freshie, entering SCSE to study Computer Science. I don't smoke/club/drink. I'm an introvert, so would prefer a roommate who is also an introvert or comfortable with one.

Looking for someone who is very easygoing and enjoys helping one another like motivating one another, a study buddy and we can teach and learn from one another, a give & take kind of friendship.

Note: Sometimes I stay throughout the night to study, especially near test/exam period. So would be great if my roommate is also someone like this/ok with it.

DM me by 26 June'18 if you're interested and then we can get to know more about each other to minimise any potential future personality clash :)

Hi, are u still looking for roommate

askacchou

Reaction score
I am an incoming Mathematical Sciences undergraduate and is still thinking about whether to stay in hall or not. :s11: Any seniors out there has any advices? I have quite an introverted personality and the only reason why I am even thinking of staying in Hall is because I stay in the East, and travelling would take at least 2 hours to get to the school of SPMS :o:(:s11:

kyeoh_

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested to be roommates for AYs 19/20 and 20/21? I'll be entering NBS this year, and I don't smoke/club, though I would like to occasionally meet my friends and hang out at night. Please PM if interested :)
Hi, are you still looking for a roomie? :)

kyeoh_

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a female roommate who is willing to share an air-con room with me. I'm an incoming freshie, entering SSS to study Sociology. I don't smoke and I club/drink occasionally. I am more of an introvert but I do open up quickly and I am easy-going and friendly as well.

Looking for someone who is very easygoing and accommodating. I am more of a night owl who will stay up throughout the night to study so it would be great if my roommate also share a similar lifestyle as me or won't mind it.

Do reply/pm me asap if interested :)

pyspys

Reaction score
I got hall 2 but i got double instead of single.. Anyone wanna swap or find rommie? ( not sure if can swap ornot. Cause they mention cannot swap amongst hall but nvr say if can swap within hall ornot.)

dumbandbroke

Reaction score
How do i check what kind of room i got? i just know ive been allocated to crescent but not whether i have aircon or not or single or double! Cant seem to find it anywhere

dumbandbroke

Reaction score
I got hall 2 but i got double instead of single.. Anyone wanna swap or find rommie? ( not sure if can swap ornot. Cause they mention cannot swap amongst hall but nvr say if can swap within hall ornot.)

yup you can swap internally!!

Popcorn.

Reaction score
How do i check what kind of room i got? i just know ive been allocated to crescent but not whether i have aircon or not or single or double! Cant seem to find it anywhere
when u go to the results page did u see the proceed button? just press it :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.