HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

1st/2nd Year NUS SoC Course Notes Needed

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #1

1st/2nd Year NUS SoC Course Notes Needed

Hi, I am looking to purchase 1st/2nd year course notes from NUS SoC, preferably material from the Information Systems course. I will deal at your convenience and can come down to your place to collect/photocopy the notes.

Please PM me if you can help me. Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
inquisit0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
Master Member

interested too.
Jiraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #3

I am interested too!
boyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #4

Nahz, my big fat suggestion is "DON'T"
from your post, I suppose you are pre-freshmen. When you accepted and matriculated, got your own account in NUS, there are a old-textbook forum for you to look for almost everything you want, esp for year 1 and year 2 modules.
Or, you can get a sneak preview in http://www.module-review.com/
HoangHung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:53 AM   #5

i think i have cs1102 notes ..but was 10 years ago
Old 24-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #6

Yes, preferably not to get the course materials so early.
From what I understand also, there's a major change to CS1101/CS1102 course structure for the incoming freshmen, so there might be a change in the course materials as well

There's always orientation activities before the school starts officially, best time to get insider info from seniors before you embark on anything
Lendice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 05:15 AM   #7

Yes, preferably not to get the course materials so early.
From what I understand also, there's a major change to CS1101/CS1102 course structure for the incoming freshmen, so there might be a change in the course materials as well

There's always orientation activities before the school starts officially, best time to get insider info from seniors before you embark on anything
Yes, There will be a huge ciriculum change for all computing fac. from AY2010/2011 onwards.... All the course code change, and requirement change also...
boyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
Supremacy Member

Sigh... Why my batch everytime it's the guinea pig one, in sec school, it's the project work to sec school thing, in JC it's the first batch with the H1 H2 contrasting subject crap, then come uni also syllabus change.
fzhfzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #9
Supremacy Member

Sigh... Why my batch everytime it's the guinea pig one, in sec school, it's the project work to sec school thing, in JC it's the first batch with the H1 H2 contrasting subject crap, then come uni also syllabus change.
!!! PW went to sec sch?

86 batch also got changes ma.. SS in sec sch, graded PW in JC, the stupid SATs thingy..
dskw is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.