About Ms. Toh Mui Kiat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

oh cool. massive ranter!!!
Tuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #17
Arch-Supremacy Member

dun feed the troll.. thanks. (this is serious)
Tuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 11:34 PM   #18

come public complain for wad? Not happy just email la.

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/aboutsoc/deanery.shtml <--all the contacts here.

I think there are quite a few avenues to settle ur problem in sch.
UncleHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #19
Master Member

i think he used up all possible avenues to kp bah

in any case we all know that the purpose of this thread is to rant
yoshi_fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #20
Supremacy Member

I think ralliart12 gor gor also got complain about ms toh on his blog.....
Hi B.Hunter, I do wish to clarify: I did not criticise Ms Toh (whether as a person or her way of handling matters) on my blog; I did vent my frustration on the CORS system after my multiple encounters with it, citing some of my correspondence with Ms Toh to substantiate & give context on what I'm actually talking about. During those mentions, I never take a particularly positive or negative perspective of her (way of doing things).

In fact, if you observed my blog entry "over a glance", you may notice she's the one that responded to my emails the most rapidly.

Just to clarify...
ralliart12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #21
Banned

Hi B.Hunter, I do wish to clarify: I did not criticise Ms Toh (whether as a person or her way of handling matters) on my blog; I did vent my frustration on the CORS system after my multiple encounters with it, citing some of my correspondence with Ms Toh to substantiate & give context on what I'm actually talking about. During those mentions, I never take a particularly positive or negative perspective of her (way of doing things).

In fact, if you observed my blog entry "over a glance", you may notice she's the one that responded to my emails the most rapidly.

Just to clarify...
Chill bro, I offered my apologies for making my previous comment... Will delete my post to reflect this
Buaya_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #22

haha was kind of stun to see this on FB where my fren share the link...

I just want to say this by a ex-SOCian pt of view..she maybe mean and stuff to alot of ppl but guys think of it tt way..

1) She is the only 1 in the entire Undergrad office who settle all these..
2) She have been at this job for very long, she is so pro on modules that she can rem almost everything
3) she have emails in the 1000s per CORS bidding period to read..AND SHE READ THEM ALL..
4) She wanted to help, but there is nothing she could do when there is really no opening...
5) every sem ppl go to her and say they dun noe this and that therefore nv get the mod and hence need her help...wat u want her to do? (i not saying those ppl are at fault, i noe hw cui is the info, my advise is get to noe ur snr, i even did excel planner for my jrs)
6) when she say "go cry lor" and her poker face, she dun mean it as an offence, that is her way of expressing "I wish i can help, but I can't. you cry oso i cant help u"
7) if you dun get her reply, tt's becuz u may be the 1001 email on the list and she is still somewhere in the 100s...
8) She was on leave, but she replied to my email
9) recent batch seems like u need some connection to get her help, coz she drive crazy and sianz by the load every sem...give THE "Woman" a break man..she is less frendly to protect herself..she get paid but not paid well enough to handle emails fr yr 1 to yr4+ =)

becoz i was active in comp club and got to know her...and went to her for help as well, even i noe her does not mean she will help me in everything, she cant mean she cant, if she can, u dun ask she oso will help u if she noe abt it.

Of coz i muz add 1 thing, to the younger batch she is dao and unfriendly, it is becuz u ppl dunno her like the snr do..so get urself some contact who know her LOL tt will help wahahhaha after all

My take on her is => If u duno her, unkind and unfriendly, if u noe her she is prowerful and lame LOL....

P.S. just my 2cent worth on wat i noe abt her, and dun mean to offence any1=)
vinkco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #23

NPNT la lol
one years plus le i still haven seen her face lol
Old 23-11-2010, 12:08 AM   #24
Supremacy Member

Thread resurrection...
fzhfzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #25
Supremacy Member

haha was kind of stun to see this on FB where my fren share the link...

I just want to say this by a ex-SOCian pt of view..she maybe mean and stuff to alot of ppl but guys think of it tt way..

1) She is the only 1 in the entire Undergrad office who settle all these..
2) She have been at this job for very long, she is so pro on modules that she can rem almost everything
3) she have emails in the 1000s per CORS bidding period to read..AND SHE READ THEM ALL..
4) She wanted to help, but there is nothing she could do when there is really no opening...
5) every sem ppl go to her and say they dun noe this and that therefore nv get the mod and hence need her help...wat u want her to do? (i not saying those ppl are at fault, i noe hw cui is the info, my advise is get to noe ur snr, i even did excel planner for my jrs)
6) when she say "go cry lor" and her poker face, she dun mean it as an offence, that is her way of expressing "I wish i can help, but I can't. you cry oso i cant help u"
7) if you dun get her reply, tt's becuz u may be the 1001 email on the list and she is still somewhere in the 100s...
8) She was on leave, but she replied to my email
9) recent batch seems like u need some connection to get her help, coz she drive crazy and sianz by the load every sem...give THE "Woman" a break man..she is less frendly to protect herself..she get paid but not paid well enough to handle emails fr yr 1 to yr4+ =)

becoz i was active in comp club and got to know her...and went to her for help as well, even i noe her does not mean she will help me in everything, she cant mean she cant, if she can, u dun ask she oso will help u if she noe abt it.

Of coz i muz add 1 thing, to the younger batch she is dao and unfriendly, it is becuz u ppl dunno her like the snr do..so get urself some contact who know her LOL tt will help wahahhaha after all

My take on her is => If u duno her, unkind and unfriendly, if u noe her she is prowerful and lame LOL....

P.S. just my 2cent worth on wat i noe abt her, and dun mean to offence any1=)
+1 to this. ms toh has been nothing but helpful to me thus far
dskw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #26

as ex-socian, ms toh is by far who reply the quickest and so far the only who can help in CORS issues.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #27
Master Member

Interesting..............................
Androidfroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #28
Arch-Supremacy Member

escalate past here la, im seriously tired of nus admins, before i even matric they alrdy pwned me dipdip

Nintendo friend code
4656-6501-7998
codexboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #29
Honorary Member

i just wanna say that she's VERY VERY helpful!

even before i was a student, sent in plenty of queries to her

during studies also interacted with her quite a fair bit~

can only say that she's one of the better admin staff around!
The_Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #30

i just wanna say that she's VERY VERY helpful!

even before i was a student, sent in plenty of queries to her

during studies also interacted with her quite a fair bit~

can only say that she's one of the better admin staff around!
Haha! i gotta agree with the first part! Even before I am stepping into NUS, she emailed me schedules on interviews and answered so many questions of mine! I guess she is a nice person
jhyeo900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.