Chances of appealing to FASS 2016???

Seleneneo

Reaction score
I got offered Real ESTATE which was my 2nd choice. I'm thinking of appealing to FASS and I want to see what are my chances.

H2- B (math)
B(econs)
C (HISTORY)
H1- A (CSE)
D (GP)
A (pw)

Thank u so much for the help!

Reaction score
I got offered Real ESTATE which was my 2nd choice. I'm thinking of appealing to FASS and I want to see what are my chances.

H2- B (math)
B(econs)
C (HISTORY)
H1- A (CSE)
D (GP)
A (pw)

Thank u so much for the help!

Your GP and History grades may be the reason why you were given your second choice instead of FASS. But nothing is stopping you from trying but given how good the 2016 graduating cohort of A-level students are, your chances are not good to begin with. :s12:

fyrian

Reaction score
Your GP and History grades may be the reason why you were given your second choice instead of FASS. But nothing is stopping you from trying but given how good the 2016 graduating cohort of A-level students are, your chances are not good to begin with. :s12:

Unlikely. I got a D in GP and not to mention, I took a science combi but my acceptance came in early march. I think in her case, it is more to do with her rp being on the cusp of the cut-off.

juhixx

Reaction score
since your rp meet last year's igp i think you have a chance at appeal. there will be applicants that accept ntu/smu over fass then the slot will be given to those that appealed. best of luck!

YYS1995

Reaction score
This year A level results very good. Chances lower, but just appeal la. Who knows, might get lucky. My time... my GP also D, but had a bunch of As to make it up I guess. So GP would not be "SUCH" a determining factor la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.