NUS ppl lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidalstorm

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bros know where to get answer to past year exam paper??? From faculty of engineering.. Heard from a GA that dunno a certain place selling answers to past yr paper for 5bucks... Something called IEEE... Perhaps any bros here can enlighten me??

Pm me is not convenient to say here...

Sian man... Exam in a months time.

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
17048639.jpg

szupersub

Reaction score
anyone knows the breakdown for different majors in fass (no. of students in each major) ? cant find it on nus website..

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows the breakdown for different majors in fass (no. of students in each major) ? cant find it on nus website..

LOL,U wan I can agar agar breakdown for u...

Typically, FASS de popular majors are econs, psych...den maybe soci, pol sci and nm? mostly is social science that side one ba...

szupersub

Reaction score
LOL,U wan I can agar agar breakdown for u...

Typically, FASS de popular majors are econs, psych...den maybe soci, pol sci and nm? mostly is social science that side one ba...

hmm... looking for the actual numbers.. ::o but if got estimated no. also can...

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn ccb... everytime do the st2131 online assessment sure do until dulan... each question worth onli 0.0625% but some question dunno need to do how many steps den can get the answer... really knn

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn ccb... everytime do the st2131 online assessment sure do until dulan... each question worth onli 0.0625% but some question dunno need to do how many steps den can get the answer... really knn

Try pc1222, i spent every ******* weekend just to secure that pathetic ca

oh gawd i am glad i dont need to take any more pc modules

tehhalia

Master Member
Reaction score
psychology majors can find good jobs?

or do they have to take masters?

according to what i've gathered

need at least honors to specialize in areas related to your field
afterwards need masters to have good prospect

if just 3 years, then only an ordinary arts bachelor degree with no edge over other BAs.... all equal equal

mai think riao jas kum psych :s12:

tehhalia

Master Member
Reaction score

sounds troublesome

rast sem i could manage st1131 then thinking of 2131, but timetable clash never take

after looking around my friends all say 2131 is way~~~ harder than 1131...

rucky neh take

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds troublesome

rast sem i could manage st1131 then thinking of 2131, but timetable clash never take

rucky neh take

2131 are for maths major of cos harder :s13:

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds troublesome

rucky neh take

Yea stay away from it... The concept is not hard but is really technical... Alot of things/notations I first time see in my life...

dhhpdhhp

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I am considering to take EG1603 TIP after the exam. May I ask if anyone has taken the module?
I would also very much like to find out what you guys think of the module, any reviews?

Thank you!

carlogambino

Master Member
Reaction score
PROVOST’S CIRCULAR

26 March 2012

Dear Students,

Last month, one of our students, an undergraduate at the Faculty of Engineering, posted offensive remarks about Singaporeans online. He has since been counselled and has apologised unreservedly.

As the student had acted in a manner that was detrimental to the reputation and welfare of the university community, his actions breached the NUS Code of Student Conduct. A Board of Discipline was thus convened.

The Board of Discipline has ruled that his remarks were improper, insensitive and disrespectful to the community. The remarks had also stirred up considerable unease, distrust and ill-will within and beyond the university community. After careful consideration, the Board of Discipline decided on the following penalties:

i. A community service obligation of 3 months, the details of which shall be made known to him in due course. Upon satisfactorily completing the community service obligation, he may be allowed to graduate, but no earlier than the end of Semester 1, AY2012/2013;
ii. A fine of $3,000;
iii. An official reprimand.

The Board of Discipline’s decision sends a clear and strong signal that the University does not condone such actions.

At the same time, as the administrator of his scholarship, the University has separately conveyed to him that his undergraduate scholarship benefits have been terminated for the final semester as his behaviour was unbecoming of a scholarship holder.

Beyond these decisions, it is hoped that the student will be able to learn important lessons from this incident and from the subsequent community service attachment.

This incident is a regrettable one, but it serves to remind us of the conduct we collectively expect all members of this community to uphold. It provides us with an opportunity to reflect on the nature and tenor of dialogue and discussion which a respected and learned community should embrace, and reminds us that postings of offensive and disrespectful remarks on social media, forums and websites are inappropriate.

As a global university, we thrive best in an open and diverse environment in which people from all walks of life, as well as different communities and countries, can learn from one another, with mutual respect for each other. We are glad that the vast majority of the NUS community embraces this. In particular, we look to our students, as responsible and rational young adults, to uphold our values as a learning community, and in the process, to make the University and your families proud.

Yours sincerely
Prof Tan Eng Chye
Deputy President (Academic Affairs) and Provost

carlogambino

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i heard that the uncle selling western food at biz canteen used to be a lawyer. what is the truth in that?

It's true. Why leh. He left coz hours too long. Anyway attrition rate of the profession is super high, not everyone can take the hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.