NUS t shirt enquiry

burpburps

Reaction score
This is my final year and I realised that I haven bought any NUS tees (those non faculty ones). I notice some shirts really look nice but I know that the co-op dont sell those nices one so where do the other students buy their tee?! Would love to get one or two as memento before graduating.

tractor13

Reaction score
This is my final year and I realised that I haven bought any NUS tees (those non faculty ones). I notice some shirts really look nice but I know that the co-op dont sell those nices one so where do the other students buy their tee?! Would love to get one or two as memento before graduating.
hi, many clubs, societies, and even faculty sell them for fundraising purposes. Follow the NUS telegram - many of them advertise there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.