HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any action against this user? I reported them for harassing and derailing threads?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cranthir

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2019, 12:02 PM   #1
Suspended

Any action against this user? I reported them for harassing and derailing threads?

It's getting on my nerves... He keeps getting away with his pesky antics. As we all know, he has a negative reputation on the forum.

I have reported quite a few of his posts. He just seems to like to go out of his way to pick on me, antagonize me and rile me... For absolutely no fathomable reason!

Can I suggest swapping nachtsider's "suspended" status with him? I rather have nachtsider's account still around rather than him.. I'm sure numerous other users who have had negative experiences with this user would concur with me...

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/429073/

P.S. I also do not wish to quote the posts or post the links of his offending posts here lest it gets regarded as double-reporting in the FF. But yeah, I just want to make light to everyone about the antics of this user. Thank you!
2bladeftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2019, 02:14 PM   #2
Suspended

As I have made in the reports against his offending posts, he keeps harassing me. Especially today, for some reason.

I have long not bothered to quote and reply to his posts, but he keeps doing it to me out of nowhere for no reason.

Nonetheless, have a happy Sunday please to the moderation team!

Updates of further harassment coming from Sales.Convenience below:

Last edited by 2bladeftw; 30-06-2019 at 02:44 PM..
2bladeftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 12:05 AM   #3

banned, dun be a nuisance by double reporting on FF and report button or you will be next for wasting our time to read double reports.
Thanks for cooperation.
c
2bladeftw likes this.

Mods react only to members' . Quoting offending posts = offence.
Volunteer Mods aren't SPH employees.

Deluxe Membership
Ignore List
Feedback Forum - feedback/disputes elsewhere will be trash.
cranthir is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.