LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2020, 01:50 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

Well done mods

Posted from PCWX using SM-N970F
Taro Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2020, 12:05 PM   #17
Banned

Good job mods. This guy go around insulting people and was super active in insulting in that podduku thread.
enigmastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2020, 04:22 PM   #18
High Supremacy Member

Bro, your fellow cool bro coolhead so far only kenna ntuc points for prawn related stuff. Honestly, online just online nia, others happy let them be lor why so hard up? Winning an online argument doesn't make you any better in real life honestly.
Old 22-05-2020, 04:26 PM   #19
High Supremacy Member

TS, u know there are some retards who post seriously stupid things online and they really went full retard making me so tempted to just state 1 correct fact. Then I think of it, this online persona I am trying to correct is so hell bent on his opinion what makes him think I can correct him? So what if others are misled by his comments (It just means they are stupid). So he could argue back and forth with me even stooping down to personal attacks and I'll just let it be. At the end of it all, what does it count for?

Unless I can make 1 post to land a killer blow that no opinions or facts can counter it, I will forget it. And after making that 1 killer blow post, I will generally stop it there.
Old 22-05-2020, 07:00 PM   #20
Banned

TS, u know there are some retards who post seriously stupid things online and they really went full retard making me so tempted to just state 1 correct fact. Then I think of it, this online persona I am trying to correct is so hell bent on his opinion what makes him think I can correct him? So what if others are misled by his comments (It just means they are stupid). So he could argue back and forth with me even stooping down to personal attacks and I'll just let it be. At the end of it all, what does it count for?

Unless I can make 1 post to land a killer blow that no opinions or facts can counter it, I will forget it. And after making that 1 killer blow post, I will generally stop it there.
You're right. I know these ppl won't concede they're wrong even though their logic is totally flawed. But sometimes when I see a really stupid post someone makes I just felt like retorting him. I personally dun feel any angst and so I do not report anyone despite a difference in opinions. But a number of them reported me. They are the ones who cannot stand alternative views. But anyway, I will ignore them for now, and it's always the same few.
coolnhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2020, 07:58 PM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

Recalled that Ts damn shiok when ponpokku kenna banned leh. Kept pcwing in that thread. Lol
Tanya K. Chin likes this.
Insatiable_creat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2020, 09:20 PM   #22
Banned

Recalled that Ts damn shiok when ponpokku kenna banned leh. Kept pcwing in that thread. Lol
Of cos shiok lah, he's one of those who likes to act like he's an expert but I delight in pointing his many fallacies lol.. really very shiok.
Old 22-05-2020, 09:33 PM   #23
Arch-Supremacy Member

Of cos shiok lah, he's one of those who likes to act like he's an expert but I delight in pointing his many fallacies lol.. really very shiok.
Then you deserved the points loh. Fair game mah.. Many others also delight in pointing out your many fallacies..
Insatiable_creat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2020, 12:10 AM   #24
Banned

Then you deserved the points loh. Fair game mah.. Many others also delight in pointing out your many fallacies..
I'm very careful with my facts because of my training so it's extremely remote that u can catch my fallacies. Anyone can check back my posts and he'll find out for himself. It's only those who cannot win an argument against me logically then they label me such and such.
Old 23-05-2020, 09:46 AM   #25
High Supremacy Member

coolnhappy you don't really live up to your nick and totally opposite of coolhead.

Don't need to be hard up on your argument. You don't win anything by trying to win.
Old 23-05-2020, 10:07 AM   #26
High Supremacy Member

By the way, I am surprised you got 1 infraction only.

I have seen much more vulgar and rude posts from you which are not infracted?
Old 23-05-2020, 09:16 PM   #27
Supremacy Member

Mine also (see my just created thread). really err....
XxChaosxX is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.