HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New! - User Infraction System

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2015, 01:58 PM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi mods/admin, got a qn for you. reported a user, Broadwalk, for insulting people's husband and for asking for free flings, but no action taken against him. i insulted his mom and got infraction immediately. eh why the difference in treatment?
yummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:13 PM   #32
High Supremacy Member

For reference.

12 Points => 3 Day(s)
18 Points => 7 Day(s)
24 Points => 2 Week(s)
30 Points => 1 Month(s)
36 Points => Permanent
Old 03-04-2017, 11:02 PM   #33

And lastly I just dont understand whats with the need for 10post count to be able to PM someone?
Very annoying restriction
The 10 post counts restriction is there to prevent spammers from spamming existing members of the community's inbox with advertisements and other rubbish posts. We have received reports of new users creating accounts spamming people's inbox with nothing but smileys in the past.

Hope this clarifies.

나연 · 정연 · 모모 · 사나 · 지효 · 미나 · 다현 · 채영 · 쯔위
Dance The Night Away | BDZ

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | PL 2018/19 Fixtures | F1 2018 | S.H.E Fanclub
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:49 PM   #34

Mods/Admins

Not sure whether this is correct thread to post bit i had also PM you all. Dont ban this account first before hearing me out.
My previous account was ban with reasons given being having multiple clone accounts. Some of those accounts were already banned last time, hence i use the robert_the_carrot account also cannot? Then the other few accounts mentioned were not even mine...you all can just look back at the post history or something, there was no more other accounts already.
robert the carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:56 PM   #35
Administrator

Hmm, in what ways?
It's a forum after all and most forums have several similarities as far as basics are concerned.

Here's an FAQ:-
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php

Hey admin
I am a new user here

THis forum is REALLY not very user friendly
Is there a guide page on how this thing works?
Old 06-05-2017, 11:25 PM   #36
Senior Moderator

Mods/Admins

Not sure whether this is correct thread to post bit i had also PM you all. Dont ban this account first before hearing me out.
My previous account was ban with reasons given being having multiple clone accounts. Some of those accounts were already banned last time, hence i use the robert_the_carrot account also cannot? Then the other few accounts mentioned were not even mine...you all can just look back at the post history or something, there was no more other accounts already.
Just checked. You may continue using this robert the carrot account. Please do not create any more clones.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:51 PM   #37

Hi Mods,

Got a suggestion to make. Although I’ve been reading hwz for a long time to find answers to my questions, I have only recently created an account so I can post question because I can’t find any.

When I finally found someone whom I can answer my question, I tried to PM the user only to find out about the 10 posts restriction.

I understand what had happened before but this is rather inconvenient when someone urgently needs to PM another user.

Is it possible for you to change the restriction to something like limiting a new user with less than 10 posts to 3 PMs/Users?

And upon sending a PM you would prompt the new user to inform them of the restriction so that they would have time to make the effort in posting stuffs (responsibly and not spamming in a desperate effort to hit the post counts).

This would mean a lot for someone who desperately needs to get his questions answered.
primus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 11:01 PM   #38

Hi Mods,

Got a suggestion to make. Although I’ve been reading hwz for a long time to find answers to my questions, I have only recently created an account so I can post question because I can’t find any.

When I finally found someone whom I can answer my question, I tried to PM the user only to find out about the 10 posts restriction.

I understand what had happened before but this is rather inconvenient when someone urgently needs to PM another user.

Is it possible for you to change the restriction to something like limiting a new user with less than 10 posts to 3 PMs/Users?

And upon sending a PM you would prompt the new user to inform them of the restriction so that they would have time to make the effort in posting stuffs (responsibly and not spamming in a desperate effort to hit the post counts).

This would mean a lot for someone who desperately needs to get his questions answered.
The 10 post counts rule is there for a reason - to prevent new users from creating accounts and spamming people's inbox with vulgarities, advertisements and other nonsensical stuffs. It has been going on for a long time, which is why the admin decided to implement this rule. All accounts must adhere this rule regardless normal or deluxe accounts.

My suggestion is to get 10 post counts (but do not spam or post mindlessly). I do not think it's hard to attain 10 pc.

O

나연 · 정연 · 모모 · 사나 · 지효 · 미나 · 다현 · 채영 · 쯔위
Dance The Night Away | BDZ

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | PL 2018/19 Fixtures | F1 2018 | S.H.E Fanclub
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.