Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Please ban this user for harrassment

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nachtsider

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #1
High Supremacy Member

Please ban this user for harrassment

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/depression-chit-chat-support-thread-part-3-a-5920943-493.html

Hi mod, please ban hackberry.

He has been harassing the females in this thread and asking for photos. It is making the thread very uncomfortable.

Thank you.
DarkStarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 08:20 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

mod...pls don't lock or delete the depression thread. but do step in to stop the senseless arguments that has been going on for the past 3 days.

the thread has lost its meaning with all these quarreling...
articland05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 08:21 PM   #3
Master Member

Use the REPORT button to report on those posts if your feel offended &or uncomfortable with.

And to include your comments, if any, so that Mod can take action upon review.
eric3743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 10:50 PM   #4

Use the REPORT button to report on those posts if your feel offended &or uncomfortable with.

And to include your comments, if any, so that Mod can take action upon review.
as above, DS, you old bird should know

Mods react only to members' . Quoting offending posts = offence.
Volunteer Mods aren't SPH employees.

Deluxe Membership
Ignore List
Feedback Forum - feedback/disputes elsewhere will be trash.
cranthir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 12:45 PM   #5
Great Supremacy Member

mod...pls don't lock or delete the depression thread. but do step in to stop the senseless arguments that has been going on for the past 3 days.

the thread has lost its meaning with all these quarreling...
Yes it adds to my depression when i see quarreling pls ban all
Nevereatrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 02:44 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes it adds to my depression when i see quarreling pls ban all
peace has return to the depress thread...
articland05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:55 PM   #7
High Supremacy Member

as above, DS, you old bird should know
Reported but no action done.
Did anyone follow up on this?
Old 14-11-2018, 11:22 AM   #8
Senior Moderator

Infractions might have already been given for valid reports. Why do you assume nothing has been done?

We won't ban just because another member asked to do so. Most of the times, a member gets banned because he or she might already have been on the threshold. Of course, other members might just misconstrue the situation as moderators showing bias.

Have a good day.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #9
Honorary Member

Infractions might have already been given for valid reports. Why do you assume nothing has been done?

We won't ban just because another member asked to do so. Most of the times, a member gets banned because he or she might already have been on the threshold. Of course, other members might just misconstrue the situation as moderators showing bias.

Have a good day.
I think it would actually be nice if someone who reported a post could then be informed about what sort of action was taken, if any.
Old 15-11-2018, 06:39 PM   #10
Master Member

I think it would actually be nice if someone who reported a post could then be informed about what sort of action was taken, if any.
Have you try to write to the Mod/Admin to request on the result of the action taken of the member who you reported.

It may not be of any good idea if the Mod have to report to on the action taken to the one who made the report.. and could lead to abuse by some.

Not sure how this works out but from what i read and understand it would be based on how the Mod who attend to the Reported Post to take action on whatever it deem appropriate.

Even the Admin may not be aware of the result as those given points which they may be entitled to appeal, where applicable.

So far there is no indication on the number of posts being reported and/or any statistic shown.

I'm sure by now you know how this works..
Old 15-11-2018, 06:40 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cyberbullying wor~
Old 16-11-2018, 02:38 PM   #12
Honorary Member

Have you try to write to the Mod/Admin to request on the result of the action taken of the member who you reported.

It may not be of any good idea if the Mod have to report to on the action taken to the one who made the report.. and could lead to abuse by some.

Not sure how this works out but from what i read and understand it would be based on how the Mod who attend to the Reported Post to take action on whatever it deem appropriate.

Even the Admin may not be aware of the result as those given points which they may be entitled to appeal, where applicable.

So far there is no indication on the number of posts being reported and/or any statistic shown.

I'm sure by now you know how this works..
The mod's response to a report need not be a publicly posted response.

They can do so in a PM to the person who makes the report.
Old 17-11-2018, 01:09 PM   #13
Master Member

The mod's response to a report need not be a publicly posted response.

They can do so in a PM to the person who makes the report.
Actually sometimes the mod do response via PM or otherwise but not on every occasion.
Old 17-11-2018, 05:39 PM   #14
High Supremacy Member

Have a good day.
I ASSUME nothing has been done because even though I started a thread and reported the post, I did not receive a single reply if there was action done.

Even this post of yours doesn't say if anything was done. So was it wrong for me to assume that? Even a "points have been given" post would suffice.

Have a good day.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.