Request to Unban account

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By derrickgoh
  • 1 Post By hwzadmin

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #1

Request to Unban account

Directed by PetPet

My friend who joined HWZ forums recently has been banned permanently for Inappropropriate nick. But his nick is "PutATankInAMall". What is wrong with this nick? Can u send a request to unban his account? It feels really unfair because he has been regularly posting in the forums, only to get banned after a month.

Hope you can look into this matter carefully

Thank you!
KuroSucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:32 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Pinoy got special treatment what you don't know meh?

Although HWZ officially denies it, I have seen before dunno how many times where a thread gets locked because someone making racist remarks about pinoy. But racist threads against other races take much longer to kena lock. In my case I had to report several times and still no action until I had to PM Vijay.

But once got anti-pinoy thread, no need to report Vijay, no need to even report admin. Auto the mods will swamp in and take action.
KuroSucky likes this.
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #3

Pinoy got special treatment what you don't know meh?

Although HWZ officially denies it, I have seen before dunno how many times where a thread gets locked because someone making racist remarks about pinoy. But racist threads against other races take much longer to kena lock. In my case I had to report several times and still no action until I had to PM Vijay.

But once got anti-pinoy thread, no need to report Vijay, no need to even report admin. Auto the mods will swamp in and take action.
yeah dude i understand there are pinoy mods here but a forum is a forum, be democratic and transparent man, locking or deleting threads that involves racist is fair enough imo but just a nick that sounds like a pinoy word doesn't deserve a perma ban hammer.

Mods please look into this matter carefully. Appreciate it!
KuroSucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Dear Member,

PutATankInAMall is a homophone of a phrase in Tagalog that when translated means, "Your mother is a whore". Please inform your friend to write in to membership@hardwarezone.com.sg to change his username if he wishes to keep this account.

yeah dude i understand there are pinoy mods here but a forum is a forum, be democratic and transparent man, locking or deleting threads that involves racist is fair enough imo but just a nick that sounds like a pinoy word doesn't deserve a perma ban hammer.

Mods please look into this matter carefully. Appreciate it!
Light Duty likes this.
Connecting IT to You

Should you need to reach out to someone in charge, please PM the respective forum's moderator or start a discussion topic in the [url=http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/]Online Membership/Feedback Forum[/url].
[/SIZE]
hwzadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Moderaters I am AppleCreamGirl request unban
I am not mepick clone

Last edited by PiscesGirl; 11-08-2018 at 09:54 PM..
PiscesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:49 PM   #6

Moderaters I am AppleCreamGirl request unban
I am not mepick clone
Hi

Wait for the admin to do that on Monday.

Meanwhile, please edit away your post as it contains personal details.

Or you may want to email membership@hardwarezone.com.sg

Thanks

O

TWICE 트와이스
The Year of Yes | #TWICE2

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | PL 2018/19 Fixtures | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #7
Supremacy Member

ok edit already
PiscesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.