www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Online Services & Basic Membership Support/Feedback (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/)
-   -   Why i kena infraction? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/why-i-kena-infraction-6208062.html)

Poomer 13-02-2020 08:36 PM

Why i kena infraction?
 
Thread title: All in caps
[Wuhan] china already sack wuhan and hubei chief, who gonna kena gky or lw as local cases continue to up?


Dear Poomer,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
No shouting.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/o...#post125145189
Quote:
discuss priest

and the thread kena deleted?

MikeDirnt78 14-02-2020 01:09 AM

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...s-6191463.html

Take your time to read the rules.

Also, relax dude. Don't spread fear too much. =:p

Poomer 14-02-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeDirnt78 (Post 125150239)
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...s-6191463.html

Take your time to read the rules.

Also, relax dude. Don't spread fear too much. =:p

nowhere is no shouting mentioned.

bro, i aint spreading fear. Im reminding everyone the consequences of the outbreak running rampant. we have a shining example in wuhan from just two weeks ago. the breakdown of hospital service has been well documented so lets not kid ourselves that nothing will happen coz the government says so initially.

only time will tell if that worst case scenario come to pass. what you all want, warn u now, u all say spread fear, warn you after, you say hindsight is 20/20

Poomer 14-02-2020 10:59 AM

I based my question on a piece of fact from wuhan virus ground zero.

can mods pls explain the reason thread deleted, why i kena infraction and what is no shouting?

is this arbitrary?

zensushi 14-02-2020 03:07 PM

Keep your rants to the consolidated topic & quit posting in ALL CAPS.

Poomer 14-02-2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zensushi (Post 125158998)
Keep your rants to the consolidated topic & quit posting in ALL CAPS.

1) But there is no thread with a similar discussion. Don't mind can show where is the thread? One that is asking for the removal of GKY and KW vis a vis with Wuhan and Hubei sacking?

2) Can advs where the rule about ALL CAPS is? Other thread all caps also ok lei...

3) Based on point 1 and 2, can advise again what's my infraction points for?
Post [Consolidated] Poomer's...
Date 13-02-2020 08:16 PM
Expires 11-08-2020 08:16 PM
Points 3
Reason Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
Posted By hwzadmin

4) I disagree with mod's categorisation as rants. Please amend accordingly. If unsure, basic courtesy is to check with user no?

5) This infraction really no head no tail sounds damn ambiguous.

Cheers,

Poomer 14-02-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zensushi (Post 125158998)
Keep your rants to the consolidated topic & quit posting in ALL CAPS.

Song bo today 9 more cases.

This is going down in a big way.

Hope the mod who term this rant pls dont rant when people around him kena.

KouAnKyuuKa 17-02-2020 09:04 AM

Welcome to the land of NTUC points :D

Poomer 19-02-2020 12:28 PM

any updates?

wadsad 19-02-2020 01:26 PM

WAH QUITE RIDICULOUS CANNOT POST LIKE THIS AH.

if cannot post, do a simple validation to stop ppl from doing that.

if can, then TS should not be infracted.

i dunno how this infraction can be justified.

edit: anyhow go edmw page 1 already got this kind of post.

BREAKING BLOOMBERG: CHINESE COMPANIES CANT PAY WORKERS

Poomer 19-02-2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadsad (Post 125252417)
WAH QUITE RIDICULOUS CANNOT POST LIKE THIS AH.

if cannot post, do a simple validation to stop ppl from doing that.

if can, then TS should not be infracted.

i dunno how this infraction can be justified.

edit: anyhow go edmw page 1 already got this kind of post.

BREAKING BLOOMBERG: CHINESE COMPANIES CANT PAY WORKERS

beats me too. somemore can delete my thread

then when i make noise, reinstate the thread and consolidate all my previous threads recently and label it RANTS.

suah but at least explain to me the logic behind the 3 pts for no shouting? which i still have.

it is nowhere in the t&c. mod taking it out on me isit coz your wife never give last night?

wadsad 19-02-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poomer (Post 125253056)
beats me too. somemore can delete my thread

then when i make noise, reinstate the thread and consolidate all my previous threads recently and label it RANTS.

suah but at least explain to me the logic behind the 3 pts for no shouting? which i still have.

it is nowhere in the t&c. mod dont take it out on us lei juz coz your wife ytd never give last night.

rip. i not involved in this. :s13: good luck. :s13:

Poomer 19-02-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadsad (Post 125253236)
rip. i not involved in this. :s13: good luck. :s13:

haha, so arbitrary. what u expect me to think.

infract me for a rule that nobody hear b4

somemore its quite commonplace lei.

suddenly chia me 3 pts.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.