HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Oppo Reno 10x official

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2019, 01:35 PM   #136
Supremacy Member

ya i am actually still using the default sp, even though i have bought 2 tempered glass sp from Aliexpress. Anyway no need buy expensive glass , those expensive glass is just the same as those cheapo ones at aliexpress or shopee etc. This is from my experience buying tempered glass ranging from $30 plus to $60 plus , all broke or cracked the same like the cheaps ones. lol
but i have never use those whitestone dome sp before , so can't comment on that.

anyway just buy from aliexpress , they got $4 new coupon user , can keep on registering to use the $4 coupon , no minimum amt.

plus it helps right knowing that our front glass is gorilla glass 6. haha
Haha. Think so too. Been using cheap ones and so far nothing happen. How come you break so many? lol
human_shieldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 12:34 PM   #137

I just applied a tempered glass with the black border at clementi mall at $12. The store is located at the top level just outside the popular (I think). The glass is fully covered. And personally i feel the quality is quite good with v smooth feel.
Does the screen protector work with the supplied case? Went to several stores, seems the supplied case pries the glass out.
Aikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:17 PM   #138

yeahh finally !
stalejive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:23 PM   #139

Oh great! Finally! I thought I was one of the 10 people who owned this phone. 😝 Not so active as the OnePlus forums indeed.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:07 AM   #140

Just got the 10x zoom last week. Very satisfied with battery life and performance. Anyone can recommend casing for this?
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:52 AM   #141

Just got the 10x zoom last week. Very satisfied with battery life and performance. Anyone can recommend casing for this?
Hard to find good tough cases for this model. But the one in the box is pretty durable.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:53 AM   #142

Anyway to make the 48mp settings stick? Always seems to go back to default when I close the camera app.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:33 PM   #143

Anyway to make the 48mp settings stick? Always seems to go back to default when I close the camera app.
Hmmm...my 48mp sticks after closing the app...maybe try restarting?
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 02:41 PM   #144
Arch-Supremacy Member

I just got a Reno 10x Zoom!

I just wish more branded casings like Spigen or Speck are available.

Seems like can only find those few dollar casings from Lazada and Qoo10.

Any other casings to recommend?

There's an official $59 kevlar backcase which i saw at the Oppo store but it's just a hard shell casing.

At least the bundled case is good!
human_shieldz likes this.
WestGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 09:24 PM   #145

I just got a Reno 10x Zoom!

I just wish more branded casings like Spigen or Speck are available.

Seems like can only find those few dollar casings from Lazada and Qoo10.

Any other casings to recommend?

There's an official $59 kevlar backcase which i saw at the Oppo store but it's just a hard shell casing.

At least the bundled case is good!
Hey winner! Did they give it to you? I thought they would have let those who gave a review keep the set.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:26 PM   #146
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hey winner! Did they give it to you? I thought they would have let those who gave a review keep the set.
Yea it was a new set lol.

The review sets were all collected back. Oppo had another campaign after that for students to trial. It probably went to them i reckon.
WestGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #147

I always use screen off app to lock or close the screen whenever I get Android phones. For this oppo, dunno y the screen lock apps I use always have no response after a while. It will work initially for like the first ten times then after that no more reaction whenever i touch the app.

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT
marxace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #148

I always use screen off app to lock or close the screen whenever I get Android phones. For this oppo, dunno y the screen lock apps I use always have no response after a while. It will work initially for like the first ten times then after that no more reaction whenever i touch the app.

Stock Oppo one or 3rd party app?
mdax23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 11:20 AM   #149

Stock Oppo one or 3rd party app?
third party app.
stock oppo one still have to scroll down from top.. or is there other way to do so using stock oppo one?
marxace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 12:01 PM   #150
Supremacy Member

Maybe the app sit in the power saving apps side and if you don't open it manually after a while it just assumed you don't use it and put it to sleep?
human_shieldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.