HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Oppo Reno 10x official

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #151

third party app.
stock oppo one still have to scroll down from top.. or is there other way to do so using stock oppo one?
Activate the accessibility button, the little man on the bottom of the screen.
mdax23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 03:07 PM   #152

Activate the accessibility button, the little man on the bottom of the screen.
learnt something new about the little man haha.
but too bad cannot use this accessibility feature together with gestures navigation. can only use with virtual keys which i do not like.
marxace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 03:08 PM   #153

Maybe the app sit in the power saving apps side and if you don't open it manually after a while it just assumed you don't use it and put it to sleep?
thanks.. tried under app management to allow background running.
will monitor to see if it works.
human_shieldz likes this.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:21 AM   #154

seems like allowing background running in app management solved the problem.

this phone is really underrated but i guess most ppl are not convinced of oppo yet? This is my first oppo phone.

Coming from huawei p20 pro, i feel that the pictures taken from oppo are more or less similar in quality ie i have no complaints about the camera.
Battery life is top notch too. i can watch one to two hours of videos, whatsapp, surf and will still last me the entire day from 7am to 12am.
Screen has no notch or punch hole which makes viewing videos great. Plus factor it has no curved screen. Fingerprint sensor works well easily too.

hand itchy wanted to change to note 10+ but think here and there like there are no additional benefits. Compared against note 10+ and realised that at 50% brightness, my oppo also seems much brighter than note 10+ at 50% brightness.

Only con of this phone is the lack of ip68 which is to be expected because of the moving selfie cam.
color os seems ok to me.. gestures working fine..
human_shieldz likes this.
Old 27-08-2019, 02:14 AM   #155
Supremacy Member

seems like allowing background running in app management solved the problem.

this phone is really underrated but i guess most ppl are not convinced of oppo yet? This is my first oppo phone.

Coming from huawei p20 pro, i feel that the pictures taken from oppo are more or less similar in quality ie i have no complaints about the camera.
Battery life is top notch too. i can watch one to two hours of videos, whatsapp, surf and will still last me the entire day from 7am to 12am.
Screen has no notch or punch hole which makes viewing videos great. Plus factor it has no curved screen. Fingerprint sensor works well easily too.

hand itchy wanted to change to note 10+ but think here and there like there are no additional benefits. Compared against note 10+ and realised that at 50% brightness, my oppo also seems much brighter than note 10+ at 50% brightness.

Only con of this phone is the lack of ip68 which is to be expected because of the moving selfie cam.
color os seems ok to me.. gestures working fine..
I was one of the trial person and i'm surprise how much i love the phone but what i didn't like was the heavy skin over Android. Also found a few bugs but i think by now updates might have fixed them. The colour of the photos were pretty natural and the 10x zoom and ultrawide was what i love so much and battery life was great. I wish they give RAW photos though and video taking with ultra wide.

Initially i was not feeling good about having a pop up selfie cam with mechanical parts but 2 weeks with the phone and it didn't bother me one bit and the notchless/point holeless full screen mode was very satisfying. I feel your average consumers wouldn't mind this phone and would be pleasantly surprise with the various camera upgrades and features if they come from lets say Galaxy S8 or S9.

I'm still a Samsung person but if i'm not getting their phones now i know Oppo is another good choice.
human_shieldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 12:26 PM   #156

Can anybody advise if receiving video calls (ie whatsapp or skype, etc) would automatically open the "shark fin cam" as reported over the web?

Interested in switching to Oppo over my Samsung S8 and eager to try full screen phones but not sure about such concern?

My work (field work) requires some video calls on Skype if I'm not on my laptop so thinking about the work around before I decide to jump.

Thanks.
Tarquin2114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 01:58 PM   #157

Yeap. As Long as you are using the front cam, itíll open up.
twinraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 02:04 PM   #158

Yeap. As Long as you are using the front cam, itíll open up.
Means incoming call would switch the front cam open even before receiving the call right?
Tarquin2114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 02:05 PM   #159
Master Member

How is this phone for moving subjects like at a concert? Especially compared to P30 Pro or Pixel? Cannot use multi-stack mode. Can shoot RAW also?
shadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 03:09 PM   #160

Means incoming call would switch the front cam open even before receiving the call right?
I didnít try it specifically with skype, but it does with WeChat and whatsapp
~Dragonite~ likes this.
twinraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 07:33 PM   #161

Bored so bought dlabel skin to zhng my phone. Looks not bad at least to me haha. First time apply skin on phone/gadget

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT
Old 28-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #162
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any tempered glass to recommend that is compatible with the included case?
WestGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #163

Hi guys, is your top battery draining app Google?
Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT
Old 31-08-2019, 03:48 PM   #164
Arch-Supremacy Member

Happened to me. The moment the incoming call comes in, the sharks fin opens. And my phone was still in my pocket......
Old 01-09-2019, 03:43 PM   #165
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just got the original Kevlar case for it. Feels very nice.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.