HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lithan Academy (ACWD,PDWD, Bachelor in IT)(suggestions please)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ktnpl2005

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2019, 05:25 PM   #1

Exclamation Lithan Academy (ACWD,PDWD, Bachelor in IT)(suggestions please)

Lithan academy has offer me a Degree Track Program that ask me to enroll in courses like Advanced Certificate for Web Development followed by Professional Diploma in Web Development then Degree for Bachelor in Infocomm-Technology. In between there is also chance for internship and attachments.

Did anyone take before this and is it worth it to take up this program?
I not sure if this path is ok or not so i hope to listen to some suggestions.
Stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 03:08 PM   #2

My advice is to avoid signing up with Lithan Academy. Lithan Academy's course is very messy and substandard. They keep changing schedule and doing things last minute which often ends in a mess. Feedback to their staff are largely in vain as they either do not respond or push the problem to one another. If you do sign up, be prepared for an awful learning experience.
yusoffb01 likes this.
ktnpl2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 09:38 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

I agree. If u can get graduate diploma from nus better
Old 23-11-2020, 08:42 AM   #4

Lithan its advertising sucks lah, but the lecturers there did do their work are quite honest bro. Jeyasharee is a bit giam but she did her work bro. She got 1st class in India uni bro, not 1st-tier but 2nd-tier. Better than SIM-GE, UOW IT courses. The Aussie lecturers are out there to cut corners in your 3rd year. Espceially so, under the auspices of Cham Tao Soon and Lee Kwok Cheong. Never trust Hongkie man!!!!!! Cham Tao Soon washing his dirty laundry in NTU and SIM man. UOW lecturers will mark you down unless you pay them money to give you the answers. Especially Luke McAven, Ian Piper, George Zhou and Casey Chow. The suppleemntary ttuors in UOW 3rd year never do their work bro. That 2 Tian Sion Hui and Loo Poh Kok!!!!!
anderson666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 09:13 AM   #5

pissed!!!!
anderson666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.