Need advice on what to do post a levels results

ghosty

Reaction score
Today i have just collected my a level results and honestly it was not very good at all. I take 3H2 & 1H1 with Phy, Chem and Math being H2 and Econs being H1.

GP : D
Econs : B
Phy : B
Chem : D
Math : D
PW : A

I have always struggled with my studies during my time in JC and i never really did very well throughout my 2 years there. I currently have absolutely no idea how to move on from here and need some advice on what i should do as i do not think that i will be able to enter any local unis with these results. Any kind of advice be it nice or not is appreciated. ( I am really lost right now T,T )

Last edited:

Kodaliner

Reaction score
What's your interest? This year, Discretionary Admission has increased from 10% to 15%. Kind telling me what's your interest?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.