Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Offering Japanese conversational classes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2018, 11:49 AM   #1
Supremacy Member

Offering Japanese conversational classes

Hi just a short introduction of myself.
I studied Japanese at Kansai Gaidai university, passed their level 6 Japanese with A grading. Level 6 is equivalent to JLPT N2 in Sg. My home university is SMU, graduated with Cum Laude in Social Sciences where my major is Political Science. My girlfriend is a native Japanese too.If you all wish to impress your Japanese friends/peers, it would be good to join me as lessons here would greatly boost your confidence in speaking Japanese. Please note that if you have N1 then don't bother with this. However, the topics I am teaching are more specialized so even N1 doesn't teach these. I completed my N1 Preparation course at Ikoma Language school too.
みんなさんこんにちは、僕は日本語を教えたいです。自己紹介していただきます、僕は関西外大で日本語を学びました。レベル6資格を取りました。この資格では、国際的なJLPTN2と同じレベルだと思います。僕のレッスンは一般的な日本語授業とは違います。政治、経済、政策、社会問題などトピックについてお相談したいです。費用は毎時35シンガポールドルです。

I wish to teach current affairs about politics, economics, public policies, social problems, almost anything under the sun. All topics will be discussed in Japanese and I will explain in English if needed. You will learn many more technical terms such as: 従属変数 独立変数 比較優位 購買力平価 資本主義 優生思想 共産主義 民主主義。日本語で色々な物事を分析しましょう。Fees will be 35 SGD per hour. If you are interested, please drop me a PM. I will then make arrangement to call you to assess your Japanese capability.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:36 PM   #2

Hi

I am going to close this thread for review.

You can only make 1-on-1 tuition posts in this thread.

Thanks.

O

TWICE 트와이스
The Year of Yes | #TWICE2

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | PL 2018/19 Fixtures | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Ottoke; 05-09-2018 at 05:53 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.