Private A levels or Private Uni

chin21

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm currently 20 y/o.. I recently graduated from poly (science dip) with a Gpa of 2.18. I'm quite unsure of what to do next. I know I would like to pursue business but i just want to get some views and opinions about my current dilemma. I'm very conflicted in whether I should go ahead and take up a private uni course (looking at uni of essex @ Kaplan) and enter the workforce early or should I take a step backwards to go on and try to take private A levels and hope that I could gain admission to local uni (which is a longer route of course) . Would really appreciate any views on this. Thank you so much!

Giantpotatohead08

Reaction score
Hi. I would actually think starting work + part time degree is a lot more valuable than getting a private A level certification which may or may not allow you a place in local university.

Hi,
I'm currently 20 y/o.. I recently graduated from poly (science dip) with a Gpa of 2.18. I'm quite unsure of what to do next. I know I would like to pursue business but i just want to get some views and opinions about my current dilemma. I'm very conflicted in whether I should go ahead and take up a private uni course (looking at uni of essex @ Kaplan) and enter the workforce early or should I take a step backwards to go on and try to take private A levels and hope that I could gain admission to local uni (which is a longer route of course) . Would really appreciate any views on this. Thank you so much!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.