HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

any parents here? your parents got refuse to take care of your baby/child?

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2017, 09:12 PM   #61
Arch-Supremacy Member

Srsly. Nowadays difficult to get maid. Pinay and Indon now prefer to go HK or even Taiwan for those who can communicate in basic Mandarin, because pay much higher.
CCCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #62
Master Member

It's sad to hear that from someone that we thought we can rely on.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
honestly speaking
would i stay home to take care of a newborn for 1.6k? no i dont think so lol
gumbokins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:17 PM   #63

no choice~ left only infant care, baby sitter or maid lor~

i notice my neighbour is a full time baby sitter, she took care of 1 to 2 babies at home~ not sure how much she charge~

sunsetbay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:20 PM   #64
Supremacy Member

Cannot let elderly take care overnight one. Hire a maid and put at their place together with baby in day time. Night time take back ownself suffer.
Grampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #65
Arch-Supremacy Member

no choice~ left only infant care, baby sitter or maid lor~

i notice my neighbour is a full time baby sitter, she took care of 1 to 2 babies at home~ not sure how much she charge~
Those neighbour as full time bb sitter is another option. Maybe TS shd ask ard.
Bubblebum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:24 PM   #66
Supremacy Member

Ignore comments whom dont know anything abt parenthood. Dont let affect u.

This is process and opening chapters in life. U are blessed. Bitter first, sweet later

Cheers
Dumbest comment ever. U can guaranteed is confirm sweet later? U donít read news much donít u?
Old 30-12-2017, 09:26 PM   #67

Same boat as you. First baby in the family she was very excited and says she will take care since she also has a maid. First 2 months I care for the baby myself. 3rd month she ask me to hire a maid bcos her maid need to take care of her dogs.
Titus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:26 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

TS jin jiaklat

Parents already take care of him when young, now expect to take care of grand children
Sai777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:28 PM   #69
High Supremacy Member

Infant care, then dun engage helper. For my case now or rather few more years, i might have to keep the helper with change of plan.. while 1st child enrolling playgroup.

Ifc etc, should be ard 500 with working mum subsidy up to 300dollars. Still manageable.

I am giving my mil and sil 500. Maid including levy at 600 (excluding makan, toiletries etc).
Well, can pull through one lar. Plan properly. Money not an issue. Put the baby cash bonus into good use. Good thing is paid out partial by partial.

What both ur work hours like? Let me try figure out
Had thought abt it but full day infant care costs much more than maid and maid can also do other stuff like clean the house. Also infantcarr need to pick up by certain time and me n Wife both work Long hrs. But maid I worry will mistreat child. If do both hire maid and send child care one mth 2k plus gone. I not so rich.
Leave No Men Behind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:29 PM   #70

Cannot let elderly take care overnight one. Hire a maid and put at their place together with baby in day time. Night time take back ownself suffer.
I did that after Kena played out by Her. Still cannot wor.. kept calling me at office screaming complaints about the maid. Bcos of that I changed maid 3 times!
Titus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:29 PM   #71
Arch-Supremacy Member

Singapore culture is like that. My atb wife parents feels it's an obligation to take care of their grandchildren. I don't even need to ask them. But if I ask my sinkie parents, I can already forsee 1000 excuses from them.
gnoes85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:37 PM   #72
Supremacy Member

I did that after Kena played out by Her. Still cannot wor.. kept calling me at office screaming complaints about the maid. Bcos of that I changed maid 3 times!
Then it is your parents fault. They promise to take care and u have done the necessary arrangement. Still make noise then they crappy Liao
Old 30-12-2017, 09:39 PM   #73
Arch-Supremacy Member

When I initially told my mum I consider infant care 1.6k she said she will take care instead n ask me pay her that. Now she chut stunt say no ability take care of baby. Sigh
Are you willing to pay her $1.6k if she is willing to look after?
qhong61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:41 PM   #74

Young couples take care of infant/toddler also hei hei chuan.Let alone our ageing parents.If parents bo xin to take care also cannot blame them.Those experienced home based nanny is another option.If u want to hire maid,you got to install cctv in the house.
Sodomicha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:47 PM   #75
High Supremacy Member

Helper is not an option unless for household chores etc. Kio tao kio buay that kind.

In ts case, this option is out.
Ideally is ifc only. Must be prepared for sick etc. Chumxiong with employer on working hours. Am sure most understand/got family.
Leave No Men Behind is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.