www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Parenting, Kids & Early Learning (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/parenting-kids-early-learning-397/)
-   -   Baby Carriers & Strollers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/parenting-kids-early-learning-397/baby-carriers-strollers-5767941.html)

ktyandkyc 31-08-2020 01:21 PM

Yoyo Zen def the best no horse run

Sent from Xiaomi MI A3 using GAGT

Nemesismaster 31-08-2020 01:22 PM

Zen baby very solid build, compact and stable to roll.

IcYFl4mEz 31-08-2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktyandkyc (Post 129425625)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemesismaster (Post 129425647)
Zen baby very solid build, compact and stable to roll.

even when comparing with bugaboo fox etc?

xtwis7 31-08-2020 05:55 PM

Taobao Yoya inspired one also very good at about 1/4 of the price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktyandkyc (Post 129425625)

Takechan 31-08-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcYFl4mEz (Post 129425681)
even when comparing with bugaboo fox etc?

The Fox is marketed as an all-terrain type.. too overkill for a well-developed urban country like Singapore and it's damn heavy. Even at it's lightest configuration, it's more heavy than their popular Bee series.

IMO the Bugaboo Ant looks more promising as an alternative to Babyzen Yoyo. The folding part is a bit "mafan" though, I counted about 5 steps and not sure if you can unfold with one hand only, which the Yoyo can do and in only 1-2 steps (need some practice, but it's doable!).

IcYFl4mEz 31-08-2020 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takechan (Post 129436491)
The Fox is marketed as an all-terrain type.. too overkill for a well-developed urban country like Singapore and it's damn heavy. Even at it's lightest configuration, it's more heavy than their popular Bee series.

IMO the Bugaboo Ant looks more promising as an alternative to Babyzen Yoyo. The folding part is a bit "mafan" though, I counted about 5 steps and not sure if you can unfold with one hand only, which the Yoyo can do and in only 1-2 steps (need some practice, but it's doable!).

one thing is i find the Ant and yoyo look "flimsy" or "cheap" kind (altho i know it cost alot!)
but the Fox look more premium :o
just not sure if its worth to buy not as might not be using it often

youcantstopme 01-09-2020 12:38 PM

my suggestion is taobao the stroller.

if dont like then get a cybex.

sirnefleur13 01-09-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcYFl4mEz (Post 129418445)
what car seat / stroller you guys recommend , if got car?
hoping something sturdy, but light/easy to fold. hoping from 0 - 5 yrs old maybe.

My cousin got the Combi Compact Folding Stroller-GL from Shopee and it's quite convenient. I usually go out with her and I'm really quite impressed with the stroller can one hand fold and it folds into compact size to fit in her car. For ref her baby is 2 year old 14kg-ish bah???

freshvibes 01-09-2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirnefleur13 (Post 129447785)
My cousin got the Combi Compact Folding Stroller-GL from Shopee and it's quite convenient. I usually go out with her and I'm really quite impressed with the stroller can one hand fold and it folds into compact size to fit in her car. For ref her baby is 2 year old 14kg-ish bah???

How much is this stroller?

Prismatic 03-09-2020 02:11 AM

Carriers, have used Ergobaby, Tula, Kinderpack before.

Ergobaby, the material is quite rough, cos mostly synthetic fabric.
Tula is the most padded and comfortable, but also the hottest cos thick.
We use Kinderpack the most, soft after seasoning and very light.

Previously bought a Recaro EasyLife stroller when we wanted to go travelling. At first thought the folding was small and easy to handle. But after having to fold it and open it countless time, it become very tedious.

These day using a Cybex Melio. The folding is super simple and very fast. Ride is also very stable and smooth. Comes in 2 variant, normal grey colour for $799 and a carbon-fibre one at $899.

sirnefleur13 07-09-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshvibes (Post 129456734)
How much is this stroller?

Sflr, she say retail 499 but that time got some baby online fair she bought like $420++ or so only leh. Not sure if you can check it out if there will be additional vouchers or discounts on 9.9 since sale period coming? haha

She bought from the combi store got $45 off $499 but she didn't buy during sales period maybe now got special promo can go see ba!

shopee.sg/Compact-Folding-Stroller-GL-i.17079611.4506998223

sirnefleur13 07-09-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prismatic (Post 129482160)
Carriers, have used Ergobaby, Tula, Kinderpack before.

Ergobaby, the material is quite rough, cos mostly synthetic fabric.
Tula is the most padded and comfortable, but also the hottest cos thick.
We use Kinderpack the most, soft after seasoning and very light.

Previously bought a Recaro EasyLife stroller when we wanted to go travelling. At first thought the folding was small and easy to handle. But after having to fold it and open it countless time, it become very tedious.

These day using a Cybex Melio. The folding is super simple and very fast. Ride is also very stable and smooth. Comes in 2 variant, normal grey colour for $799 and a carbon-fibre one at $899.

Is the Cybex Melio heavy and is it compact when folded?

Prismatic 07-09-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirnefleur13 (Post 129568449)
Is the Cybex Melio heavy and is it compact when folded?

The Melio Carbon ($899) is 5.9 kg and the fold is bigger. Can't compare to Yoyo (3kg) but definitely easier to fold. It's just 1 flick and it autofold into a standing position.

The ride is more stable than Yoyo, cos the wheel base is wider.

Snoweagle 09-09-2020 01:05 AM

Have been using the Combi Mega Ride Deluxe for over 2 years and itís very robust and I especially love the handbrake feature. Previously wanted to get Quinny Moodd but itís too heavy or Stokke but my wife said too expensive.

Carrier wise I was using ErgoBaby 360 and itís pretty comfortable and very useful when I go for trips. But not for very long, my son didnít want to sit in it anymore.

So nowís just the stroller on weekend outings.

NoLogicLah 09-09-2020 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcYFl4mEz (Post 129437009)
one thing is i find the Ant and yoyo look "flimsy" or "cheap" kind (altho i know it cost alot!)
but the Fox look more premium :o
just not sure if its worth to buy not as might not be using it often

Go mothercare harbour front to test it out. Got weight for u to put on stroller.

Yoyo looks flimsy but i tell u it is more sturdy than my Combi 4cas stroller

There are more sturdy strollers compared to yoyo but all cost more than 1k and super bulky