Father and mother shoot din diao on little girl in public at Jurong West

snip82

Reaction score
There is also a strange social rule that parents must take care of young children no matter what.

I mean once they are like 13 and employable age, they should be kicked out of the house and fend for themselves.

good one~~

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those above 40 years should know last time caning is very common, so even slap, whack kick their children in order to discipline them. Teachers also can cane , use ruler to slap or even slap students... at least it works. Not like now all the strawberry ginas.

慈母多败儿

Where did she learn the lying from, if not from the mum.

Those above 70 should know that the residents of old folks home, are predominantly Chinese too.

gone_fishing

Reaction score
Caning only need to call police? Not like he is using hot iron, a bat or golf club coz then call in police is totally called for (pun intended).

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where did she learn the lying from, if not from the mum.

Those above 70 should know that the residents of old folks home, are predominantly Chinese too.

Lying is to cover up ones mistake. U don't really need to learn it from your parents. Tv drama also a lot.

-ymeg-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read the comments left by the Mother

The girl was caught lying many times already

Nothing wrong with caning but maybe don't cane in public ba
Makes people uneasy

Just like there is no more public hanging and public caning

Cant imagine what punishment she gets at home, poor girl. I think she gets alot of punishment even for the slightest mistake she makes, scared so try to lie her way out lor. Seems like those high expectations perfectionist parents.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Public caning is just wrong. If the little girl truly deserved to kena caning, then whack a bit ok. But doing this kind of public humiliation.....grow a bit older confirm the girl will rebel.... become ah lian, hang around with wannabe gangster kids, chiong nightclub, drink, drink driving etc.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cant imagine what punishment she gets at home, poor girl. I think she gets alot of punishment even for the slightest mistake she makes, scared so try to lie her way out lor. Seems like those high expectations perfectionist parents.

Either loser parents who want the kids to achieve at any cost what they failed to achieve themselves. Or simply power hungry.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lying is to cover up ones mistake. U don't really need to learn it from your parents. Tv drama also a lot.

Or a gangster she knew when hanging out at shopping centre. Or led astray by friends. Or...I could go on with the list of potential people to blame other than the parents.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Public caning is just wrong. If the little girl truly deserved to kena caning, then whack a bit ok. But doing this kind of public humiliation.....grow a bit older confirm the girl will rebel.... become ah lian, hang around with wannabe gangster kids, chiong nightclub, drink, drink driving etc.

The thing about the wannabe gangsters is the need to belong to a group. The failure to belong to the default family group leads them to go out to find and belong to another group.

Yeah she'll seek out those people.

There'll be a cost, financial or otherwise.

Velana

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn want to cane oso can at homr mah... knn cane in public for fug?

this is not common in the 80s and 90s...

people get caned in public a lot.

why do you think schools have public caning?
to shame and force a sense of responsibility into the students.

i got a classmate back in primary 6, he's a bit of a troublemaker, but he's mostly all talk no action kind of guy. so pretty harmless, he can hurt you with words but that's all.

this kid one day did not do his homework for the nth time, and the teacher wasn't taking it any more, so the teacher asked him to call his parents, then he say he don't know the house number, so the teacher called his brother who is also in the same school, and asked him to call his teacher, the brother called the dad to come to school. then the dad came, at first the dad was very angry but the dad only pulled his ear and smack his backside.

Then out of nowhere, a wild mom appeared with a din diao and start grabbing my classmate by his collar and smacking the living sh!t out of him. we also just had our immunisation jab like on that day itself too i think, and the mom started caning his legs, backside arms and everything, then he started to bleed from the injection point.

the teacher did not stop the parents, just let it happened, the whole class was like watching drama tv show. damn excite. then that kid just sat on the floor and keep crying with his shirt totally torn and full of blood.

if this happened in 2010 to now, the parents will be sued. oh wait no, the parents will probably push the blame on the teachers and say it's their job to make their kids do homework.

in this sense, i have all the respect for parents who are willing to sut din diao on their kids.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is not common in the 80s and 90s...

people get caned in public a lot.

why do you think schools have public caning?
to shame and force a sense of responsibility into the students.

i got a classmate back in primary 6, he's a bit of a troublemaker, but he's mostly all talk no action kind of guy. so pretty harmless, he can hurt you with words but that's all.

this kid one day did not do his homework for the nth time, and the teacher wasn't taking it any more, so the teacher asked him to call his parents, then he say he don't know the house number, so the teacher called his brother who is also in the same school, and asked him to call his teacher, the brother called the dad to come to school. then the dad came, at first the dad was very angry but the dad only pulled his ear and smack his backside.

Then out of nowhere, a wild mom appeared with a din diao and start grabbing my classmate by his collar and smacking the living sh!t out of him. we also just had our immunisation jab like on that day itself too i think, and the mom started caning his legs, backside arms and everything, then he started to bleed from the injection point.

the teacher did not stop the parents, just let it happened, the whole class was like watching drama tv show. damn excite. then that kid just sat on the floor and keep crying with his shirt totally torn and full of blood.

if this happened in 2010 to now, the parents will be sued. oh wait no, the parents will probably push the blame on the teachers and say it's their job to make their kids do homework.

in this sense, i have all the respect for parents who are willing to sut din diao on their kids.

Have you ever seen what goes on behind closed doors in the family? Actually seen and not upon what others are telling you?

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when adults get angry they just don't know the kind of force they used on the kids....
Taking the cane from the car probably means this is not the first time those parents did it to the kid.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caning is can but at least in a more civilised way, and always explain why you cane la after that.

"Civilised" requires thinking of consequences. It is hard to think of consequences when the bill only comes due when kids reach 18 or parents reach 70, depending on luck and level of mistreatment. Not to mention thinking is expensive.

I rarely try to warn people in real life of the consequences anymore. "It's my property, I do what I want" blah blah.

They enjoy the power over kids who clearly can't fight back yet. Power which they can't get from anywhere else. Too drunk with power to hear anything I've to say about Family Justice Courts and CPS.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.