How many children would you like to have in e future ?

Reaction score
At least 5 lo :(

But muz find a ger to get married first :(

CotuQGlUMAECFxU.jpg

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Last edited:

guiltysky

Reaction score
No plan to get married or have kids

Sometimes i got into argument with my mum , contemplating the reason why she choose to give birth to me. Best not to have kids or get married if u cannot give them anything , be it good genes or the means for them to compete with others at an even playing field.

This is coming from someone who has an disadvantages in life and constantly have to put in real hard work to achieve something but still zero payback in term of result. Already see through life and hope that one doesn't live too long for this kind of life.

Micki78

Banned
Reaction score
No plan to get married or have kids

Sometimes i got into argument with my mum , contemplating the reason why she choose to give birth to me. Best not to have kids or get married if u cannot give them anything , be it good genes or the means for them to compete with others at an even playing field.

This is coming from someone who has an disadvantages in life and constantly have to put in real hard work to achieve something but still zero payback in term of result. Already see through life and hope that one doesn't live too long for this kind of life.

From what u saying, u still havent see through life.

*Pickle*

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No kids.
Till this date, I still blame moi mum for giving birth to me instead of a char siew.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.