If your wife completely hates seeing yr mum..would u still let yr mum stay in yr flat

Johnny5

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wife just said mum dont always stay at home..go out and have her own life.she said.stay at our new flat..not nice if both of us are slogging to pay the bills while mum.just lie in living room watch tv

Looks like ur mum is introvert homely type, ask her go out she may also feel uncomfortable.

neojudy

Banned
Reaction score
U had a big bird day party or just let it passed like every other day? :o
Ate big big crab on my birthday. Slightly over 2kg crab, $140+ just for a crab. The claw is huge!
NMlOD8tl.jpg

78s9HpIl.jpg

Sent from Queen's Phone using GAGT

buffybuffy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ur wifey got tell u about her and u living with her parents? :)

Her place already full house as her sister bf has been staying there for years. My mum in law also surrendered her ic. My FIL will not want to move out of his place.

CloudJames

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wife just said mum dont always stay at home..go out and have her own life.she said.stay at our new flat..not nice if both of us are slogging to pay the bills while mum.just lie in living room watch tv

Assuming your mum contributed to you growing up, including your diapers, milk powder, education, books as well as a roof over your head when you were incapable of supporting yourself, you are a very disgusting person.

If she didn't contributed to you growing up. Carry on. Disown her.

buffybuffy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wife just said mum dont always stay at home..go out and have her own life.she said.stay at our new flat..not nice if both of us are slogging to pay the bills while mum.just lie in living room watch tv..

Then when your kuku bird haven't got hair that time u also not contributing to your parents place mah. Did your mum say the same thing to u?

VeeVeeVee

Reaction score
Stay at home wrong meh...given a choice..I also want to stay at home and do nothing. Ur mum go out jalan jalan..eat drink who pay? Old people go out if fall down even more expensive.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why u cannot be like ***. 1 big family live together happily.

ramlee

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I told my bor that there will be this day she herself becomes an in law of someone else. I ask her how she feels?!

Many years back she saw my dog poo at home. She eeeeee here n there. I told her there will be 1 day she's going to be a mother. Her kid will poo poo too. So how is she going to react till then?! In the end she LL took plastic bag n pick up my dog's poo.

Just have to let them see beyond what they r looking at right now. Provided this wife is of auto mode one. I don't denied some wife just don't know what's auto. Like my friend's wife. Parents help down pay the condo. In the end the wife scare they come n stay. Purposely hacked 1 room down n say no spare room.

Your bor never slap you for telling her off? :(

rottingapple

Banned
Reaction score
Feel sad for ur mum. I bet she will feel sad. Loneliness can kill people, including elderly. She already do so much to raise u all liao, and didnt create any trouble now, just wan relax do lesser chores also tio hate. But for some reason ur wife hates the sight of her. I guess ur eyes tiap stamp to choose such a wife, her character got problem.

lightice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe she enjoys watching tv, sometimes it's difficult especially for the elderly.

My experience with them is some of them don't want to go out because when they see their friends, their friends become older, some frail, some pass away.

Seeing them would remind them not of the good times, but that there will be an end someday. It is a psychological toll that they will never admit. Deep down, some of them are scared of the day.

So choosing to stay home, watch tv, the soap operas, dramas, comedies, takes their mind off their friends and boredom.

Of course there are others who just want to keep going out YOLOing, and those are pretty obvious.

TeethOfMidas

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Siao bo. Of course side mum la. But how would you even get to that situation? Your wife would have met your parents umpteen times before you got married right.. sure will more or less get the sensing already, no?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.