HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Rebellious Students Making Noises at Void Deck Every Day and Night.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By leekyan

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2018, 10:29 PM   #1

Angry Rebellious Students Making Noises at Void Deck Every Day and Night.

Found this video on Youtube. SMH when they shout vulgar words at the aunty and ran away from the scene. I felt pity for the poor owner for having to go through all these nuisances almost everyday. What is wrong with our younger generation?

Video Description:
"The video was recorded at 12am midnight.

We understand that the void deck is a public space and common area. However, since 2 years ago, secondary school students were treating this void deck like a sheltered playground for them. Every day, these secondary school kids would come to the void deck under our block and make a lot of noises.

The activities they have done includes
screaming and shouting for no reason, playing skateboard, smoking (are they even illegal to smoke yet?), blasting music with their huge speaker, littering, drifting on the floor by using their e-scooter (and thanks to them the anti-skid layered flooring at the void deck is ruined).

We have tried different ways to solve this issue and sadly none of them worked at all. We tried to contact the school but apparently these to no avail.

Need the general public's opinion on who should be responsible for this nuisance children issue."

Perforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2018, 02:05 AM   #2

SMH man....
Jagasteriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #3

SMH man....
Just report police and let them deal with it.

I once told off some kids but then few minutes later they were back at making noises.

Unfortunately, without any consequences, sometimes people just don't learn.
Xtreme_Funktions and Preenie like this.
leekyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 10:54 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Leepork polis
Food_Lover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:25 PM   #5

Just report police and let them deal with it.

I once told off some kids but then few minutes later they were back at making noises.

Unfortunately, without any consequences, sometimes people just don't learn.

I just dealt with a grp of malay boys. Evry dsy aft sch gather scream shouting vulgar play guitar for hours. Sometimes evening come back continue till past midnight. On weekends they 24hrs at e void deck. Confront them also no use. Call police never come one so many times. I wonder why minister not doing anything on these.
Birthstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #6
Master Member

Aiyo just beat them up if they appear again
samich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 11:10 AM   #7

call the police for noise disturbance during weekdays, weekends should be excused
jasperbln is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.