Ziweidoushu Cesarean date time picking

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If emergency c-sec how?gynae won't allow u to wait till ur desired time wor..just like my cousin's case..wasted her money to consult the shi fu haha.

Sent from Fwahhh using GAGT

Reaction score
If emergency c-sec how?gynae won't allow u to wait till ur desired time wor..just like my cousin's case..wasted her money to consult the shi fu haha.

Means the actual birth time is accurate lor
Your cousin wanted for something but couldn’t change fate
Sometimes the natural birth time even better than what “master” chose

Reaction score

what was the date time slot that master chose for your cousin?

Reaction score
https://bit.ly/2GCzlsm
one last table to share,best for 2021 Jan:)
sSiu5Nw.png

stsilverbullet73

Master Member
Reaction score
hi polarbking n other practitioners,

personally i do not believe picking a c-sec date will change the karmic forces a baby is fated to walk. it can be said that his/her life has to begin with c-sec is already part of his/her 'fate'. i have a baby due that has to be delivered via c-sec and i intend to choose a date of convenience (leave taking etc.). i believe the chosen date would have been part of his/her fate, anyway.

what do you think?

Reaction score
hi polarbking n other practitioners,

personally i do not believe picking a c-sec date will change the karmic forces a baby is fated to walk. it can be said that his/her life has to begin with c-sec is already part of his/her 'fate'. i have a baby due that has to be delivered via c-sec and i intend to choose a date of convenience (leave taking etc.). i believe the chosen date would have been part of his/her fate, anyway.

what do you think?

yes and no
you can find anyone to pick date time for you
you may also choose to follow that advice or not
you can book your doctor on that date time to do C-sect
but ultimately will your baby be born exactly in that time frame?

Andy Lau went to pick a date time for his daughter,princess style life table,excellent smooth whole life high ziwi score...........but then what happened? her daughter went into labour 1 day earlier so went into hospital do emergency C-sect came out a day in advance,completely differnt table:s22::s22:

stsilverbullet73

Master Member
Reaction score
yes and no
you can find anyone to pick date time for you
you may also choose to follow that advice or not
you can book your doctor on that date time to do C-sect
but ultimately will your baby be born exactly in that time frame?

Andy Lau went to pick a date time for his daughter,princess style life table,excellent smooth whole life high ziwi score...........but then what happened? her daughter went into labour 1 day earlier so went into hospital do emergency C-sect came out a day in advance,completely differnt table:s22::s22:

agree.. it seems that even a minute off the chart can look different.. its really .. 天命。。

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.