[EPIC MMO] Archeage Unchained - launching 30 Sep 2019

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2019, 02:43 PM   #1

[EPIC MMO] Archeage Unchained - launching 30 Sep 2019

Launch date changed!

Oct 1 - Test server launch
Oct 15 - Official game launch

Those that purchased the game can play on the test server from 1 Oct onwards.

Archeage Unchained will be launching on 30 Sep 2019.
Any ex Archeageplayer or new gamers keen to try out Archeage Unchained?

Archeage is an MMORPG that has no fixed class and no weapons restrictions. You can change ur class anytime u want by visiting an NPC when not in combat. You can choose up to 3 class to use at the same time, and with no equipment restriction, there's alot of fancy combinations you can make. For example you can combine rogue + magery to make a character which can stealth, dual wield daggers and cast mage spells. Or combining Archery with healing class and wearing plate armour to make a tank healer archer. There's a total of 144 class combinations you can make in Archeage, each with its own unique title.

Old gameplay video taken from years ago

For former players that quit Archeage years ago and have not been keeping up with the news, Archeage is now under a new publisher.
Trion games is gone. The new publisher is launching Archeage Unchained as a non P2W system. There will be no more APEX and no more monthly subscription, instead the game will now be a buy to play game similar to GW2.
Game itself will cost $25 and thats all you will need to pay, no need to buy APEX every month anymore.

Last edited by Minerva01; 06-10-2019 at 01:33 AM..
Minerva01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #2

Housing: Archeage has a non instance housing system. You can claim plots of land and build houses on it, allowing you to farm plants and rear animals. Its like playing Harvest moon in an MMO setting.
Here's what a player house looks like. You can customize the house and even upload photos from your PC to decorate it and everyone else will be able to see it.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:20 PM   #3

You can build ur own ships, and sail out with ur friends for fishing, or bring ur guild mates to go pirate hunting (or become pirates and rob other innocent fishermen!)

Old 08-09-2019, 04:16 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

yea...hope is not region locked
if indeed not p2w, archeage easily become the best pvp mmorpg on market
Old 08-09-2019, 09:34 PM   #5

yea...hope is not region locked
if indeed not p2w, archeage easily become the best pvp mmorpg on market
IMO Archeage is already the best PVP MMO, right up there with Ultima Online. Too bad their P2W system screwed up the game so badly.

Hope this time round Archeage Unchained really is no P2W like they promised.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

If no p2w I will buy. The house system is very unique. Bookmarked!
New Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 10:03 PM   #7

Will definitely play it. Played for months from launch and it was actually OK until the server mergers. Lost my mansion lot and called it a day.
SpectoRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 01:27 PM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'll play as well. Archeage is one of the best pvp mmorpg, if it's really not p2w then it will be the best mmo now.

I really enjoyed the times I played archeage, hopefully we can get more ex archeage players back.

Last edited by android17; 09-09-2019 at 01:43 PM..
android17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 01:47 PM   #9
Supremacy Member

If no p2w I will buy. The house system is very unique. Bookmarked!
The last time i played at the very beginning, when the house system came out, all those bloody bots insta claim the entire piece of land, knn. No chance to even fight for it.

I am anticipating sth like this to happen again.
Akky85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 01:51 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

play at launch, suddenly all land claimed.

plant my trees in remote mountain....jin sad
thorsten139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:34 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

The last time i played at the very beginning, when the house system came out, all those bloody bots insta claim the entire piece of land, knn. No chance to even fight for it.

I am anticipating sth like this to happen again.
Won't happen anymore, now got timer to place house. Spamming the mouse button or using those autoclicker confirm won't get a house slot.

Also with the expansions comes alot of housing land. During the last fresh start, there was even land to place house after 2 weeks of server opening. That's how much land there are now compared to when archeage first started.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:41 PM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

Won't happen anymore, now got timer to place house. Spamming the mouse button or using those autoclicker confirm won't get a house slot.

Also with the expansions comes alot of housing land. During the last fresh start, there was even land to place house after 2 weeks of server opening. That's how much land there are now compared to when archeage first started.
This is good to know. Now I am more keen on this game.
New Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:38 PM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is good to know. Now I am more keen on this game.
not only that, but making the game buy to play also solves the issues of everyone having 10 accounts

Last time when i played this game, i only subscribe to 1 account. Then i farmed gold to buy apex, and use it to open other account's subscription, and with 2 accounts i can farm more gold to buy more apex and open even more accounts.

I had 6 accounts in the end, with almost 3 houses each (think i have 15 houses).

Now that the game is B2P, cannot farm gold to buy apex anymore, I will only have 1 account since i dont wanna spend so much on the game. And Im sure alot of people will have the same mentality as me, so there wont be players having 10 accounts and hogging tons of houses anymore.

Those who used to play archeage and was turned off by the lack of housing space, u wont need to worry about it in Archeage unchained. With the B2P system + more housing lands from expansions, there will definitely be room to place ur houses.
New Eden likes this.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #14
Master Member

If overwhelm with players, how much housing space also will be insufficient.
OceanEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:50 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Archeage has the best house customization.

Which other MMO allows u to customize your house like this

And where can you find another MMORPG that has car racing???

New Eden likes this.

Last edited by android17; 09-09-2019 at 08:52 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.