HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

Like Tree406Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #151
Master Member

i think its cheap, there's no mthly fee compared to other MMOs where you pay $100+++ for the CE -AND- a mthly fee.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #152

Good news. I checked with Qisahn.com and they said they will bring in a bunch of them and sell. For those who pre-ordered will get priority (: any extras they will sell them to the rest.
fadedice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #153

Good news. I checked with Qisahn.com and they said they will bring in a bunch of them and sell. For those who pre-ordered will get priority (: any extras they will sell them to the rest.
Their's do not come with the pre-purchase and beta-access right?
fumikasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #154

Sorry, forgot to mention that I was talking about the CE ver. As for the beta-access keys of the CE, I'm guessing they will provide you the key when you come to collect the physical set of CE.

If you want the Digital Deluxe, just order it from buy.guildwars2.com

I've thought thoroughly and find the hassle not worth it. So i'm getting the Digital Deluxe one (: If my gf wanna play then I'll check if qisahn has extras and buy from them lol.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #155

Sorry, forgot to mention that I was talking about the CE ver. As for the beta-access keys of the CE, I'm guessing they will provide you the key when you come to collect the physical set of CE.

If you want the Digital Deluxe, just order it from buy.guildwars2.com

I've thought thoroughly and find the hassle not worth it. So i'm getting the Digital Deluxe one (: If my gf wanna play then I'll check if qisahn has extras and buy from them lol.
I don't think Qisahn is involved in the pre-purchase so any copies of CE you buy from them won't be tied with a beta-access key with 3 day headstart. Don't see any Asian retailers on the list of approved retailers so that's my guess.

From what I see they are just conducting their own pre-order for CE, not the pre-purchase programme initiated by ANet.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #156
Supremacy Member

You guys can start log in to buy liao!
I need to wait till tonight T.T
Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #157

Yea there is no official retailer in Asia. But I'm just guessing Qisahn will do it DIY style lol. Plus, it'd seem weird if they sell the CE set but no beta keys with it. Don't you think?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #158
High Supremacy Member

You guys can start log in to buy liao!
I need to wait till tonight T.T
Just tried and i got "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied."
KWSW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #159

Thanks for the Qisahn heads up! I'm not complaining if it's going to be <200, even with no beta key lol.
Paralit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #160

Yea there is no official retailer in Asia. But I'm just guessing Qisahn will do it DIY style lol. Plus, it'd seem weird if they sell the CE set but no beta keys with it. Don't you think?
I don't see why that's weird. Its just a pre-order they started on their own so as to secure sales prior to the game's release just like any other game. Qisahn's page for their pre-order states no deposit is required, which is against ANet's pre-purchase condition where the full amount of the game has to be paid upfront in order to constitute it as a pre-purchase, anything else is considered a pre-order conducted by the retailer themselves and the only benefit tied in to that is a 1-day head start.

On the other hand, the pre-purchase programme with beta-keys and a 3-day head start is an additional bonus to fans who show their support to ANet by pre-purchasing in advance. ANet initiated this programme and distributes a selected amount of keys to selected retail partners that will be supporting them for this pre-purchase programme, thus having an official list of pre-purchase partners placed on the Guild Wars 2 Wiki, which sadly doesn't include Asia.

Our only way to get a pre-purchased (and not pre-ordered) copy of the CE is either by getting a friend from the States/Australia to pre-purchase on our behalf and ship it over, or get it directly from Gamestop.com (which according to ANet is one of their official pre-purchase partners).

Last edited by fumikasu; 10-04-2012 at 03:58 PM..
Old 10-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #161

How about Digital Deluxe? I can just buy it from buy.guildwars2.com straight right? After all that is just a key/code.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #162

How about Digital Deluxe? I can just buy it from buy.guildwars2.com straight right? After all that is just a key/code.
Yea Digital Deluxe can be bought from http://buy.guildwars2.com. Infact, the site is now up! But there are people having trouble completing the transaction. All you can do now is type your personal details but nothing happens when you click the 'Complete Purchase' button.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #163
High Supremacy Member

Yea Digital Deluxe can be bought from http://buy.guildwars2.com. Infact, the site is now up! But there are people having trouble completing the transaction. All you can do now is type your personal details but nothing happens when you click the 'Complete Purchase' button.
yup getting that problem... guess I will wait a bit first
KWSW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #164
Master Member

Gonna pre purchase tonite when the traffic is lower abit qisahn isn't under the official retailer list, so it might be hard for them to give out access key to buyers I think.
majora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #165
Supremacy Member

may i know where to pre purchase this game?
gladiusgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.