[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

RIp~Shan

Reaction score
Don't have to worry...should be confirm coming weekend.
More intrested in the tweaks and fix they made, no use to keep doing BWE without much difference from the previous ones.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Einsof Gaming will be on Crystal Desert server. Guild is open to anyone regardless hardcore, casual, young, old, female, male, pve-orientated, pve-orientated, etc.

lai lai join us at CD
gotch fish, got ant, got tony tan, got many many hahahaa

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Einsof Gaming will be on Crystal Desert server. Guild is open to anyone regardless hardcore, casual, young, old, female, male, pve-orientated, pve-orientated, etc.

lai lai join us at CD
gotch fish, got ant, got tony tan, got many many hahahaa

Guess i'll join you guys but won't be doing much of WvW, cus i'll be testing out Traits and Skills in PvP lobby.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
sorry for the noob question. may i know what is WvW ?

it's world vs world, in fact the longer term is WvWvW as players from 3 different worlds are competing with each other in a global pvp for extra.

Base on their war score of their world, rewards are given include bonuses to health, gathering and crafting among others. A player will receive the bonuses of their home world even when guesting on other worlds.

World versus World - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

584px-WvWbonus.png

Taunee

Reaction score
o.. so it's actually like one of the MMORPG Perfect World - HOTK. okok thank thank

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder so slient this. week
from arenanet
sad lor no beta weekend
nexteerk end is June liao
PC show soon
Samsung galaxy 3 buy buy buy

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Many of you have been asking about when we will have our second Beta Weekend Event. As we are approaching a long weekend in many parts of the world, we understand that some of you want to make plans for that. To help you with that we can confirm that we will NOT be running BWE2 this coming weekend.

Our BWE1 was super successful, we exceeded our expectations. As some of you might have experienced first hand, this lead to some technical issues. To make sure we are not running into the same situation for BWE2, we recently had a stress test, and we are currently deploying a lot of additional hardware in our datacenters.

We will be able to tell you exactly when BWE2 will take place as soon as all the hardware has been deployed. We are not withholding a date intentionally, we want to make sure that BWE2 will be a really great experience for all of you.

I hope this helps a bit in understanding where we are standing – you all have a really relaxing long weekend! ~MK

Guild Wars 2

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many of you have been asking about when we will have our second Beta Weekend Event. As we are approaching a long weekend in many parts of the world, we understand that some of you want to make plans for that. To help you with that we can confirm that we will NOT be running BWE2 this coming weekend.

Our BWE1 was super successful, we exceeded our expectations. As some of you might have experienced first hand, this lead to some technical issues. To make sure we are not running into the same situation for BWE2, we recently had a stress test, and we are currently deploying a lot of additional hardware in our datacenters.

We will be able to tell you exactly when BWE2 will take place as soon as all the hardware has been deployed. We are not withholding a date intentionally, we want to make sure that BWE2 will be a really great experience for all of you.

I hope this helps a bit in understanding where we are standing – you all have a really relaxing long weekend! ~MK

Guild Wars 2

delivery company faster~

actually arenanet really very good la. they really very ethical and care a lot for the players. these days there are not many game creators like them, most care about money nia..

Last edited:

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
delivery company faster~

actually arenanet really very good la. they really very ethical and care a lot for the players. these days there are not many game creators like them, most care about money nia..

I dunno about Anet actually cus I never played GW1 but since my 1 of my friend trusted them as he played GW1 i think i could believe in Anet.

Since GW2 has been pretty long in developing and i think they learn a thing or 2 about WoW/SWTOR, so I would appreciated that they will look into players feedbacks and seriously consider some of them.

OT abit, if any is playing Firefall here there's major changes as seems like the Developer changes alot of stuff on player's feeback/suggestions.

Last edited:

4urorax

Reaction score
Awww.. Then they shouldn't have said that there will be a beta weekend once per month till the game's release..

So sad... maybe they can extend the 2nd beta weekend to 1 full week instead to make up for this. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.