[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
which shops still got sell guild wars trilogy?

Bro, wait for steam summer sale which will be here very soon, end of jun or early jul. you could just get 40-50% discount for the game(base on last year summer sale)

stranded88

Reaction score
Bro, wait for steam summer sale which will be here very soon, end of jun or early jul. you could just get 40-50% discount for the game(base on last year summer sale)

lol steam where will discount for a game that is not even out yet. those massive discount is for those game that release le lah

xzsnorexz

Reaction score
Should adjust your mindset to playing guild wars 2 as a leisure past time instead of a chiongster level max type of mindset, i feel you will be able to enjoy and appreciate the game much more

stranded88

Reaction score
Should adjust your mindset to playing guild wars 2 as a leisure past time instead of a chiongster level max type of mindset, i feel you will be able to enjoy and appreciate the game much more

wa wa relax dun need take my comment so seriously lol i just kidding. I also cannot play stress test cos working anyway lol

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, would like to know whether an1 of you here interested to try out the secret world?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.