HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

Like Tree406Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #241

For people who are wondering if purchasing the Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition from GameStop is a "pre-purchase" or "pre-order" - I just received my "pre-purchase" confirmation along with the "pre-purchase" code. So it is a pre-purchase!

More than 1 piece of Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition can be placed in a single order at GameStop to share the shipping fees, but do take note of your country's custom tax. Example: For Singapore, there is tax if the amount exceeds SGD $400.

Also, for those who pre-purchased and wish to play together at the next beta weekend, if you are interested, I am consolidating a list: Click here to join us

For those looking for a Guild Wars 2 Guild, check out: Guild Wars 2 | Einsof Gaming

See you in Guild Wars 2!
Was wondering if you could clarify something for me. I got an email from Gamestop asking for my credit card statement earlier in the week. Did you get one too? Did you get your prepurchase key immediately after placing your order?

The thing is, I placed my order last week, got an email asking for the statement on Sunday, faxed the statement on Monday night, and then got the key last night. So I'm not sure if my account is now verified.
doomgaze86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #242
Arch-Supremacy Member

I will wait for proper game review first before joining in.
Entry Level PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #243

Bought the game last night. Looking forward to the beta invites soon....
ryker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #244
Master Member

I don't think they will 1 shot invite all of us, most likely split into a few groups for different beta ba....
I remember they said before all pre purchasers will get access to all weekend beta and 3 days head start
majora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #245

who want to purchase together ?? only gamestop is selling pre purchase/ pre order of guild wars 2 CE ?

that time i try pre order Diablo 3 CE, they need me to fax credit card details, end up i pre order from Amazon.
GameStop didn't require me to fax anything over.. I think it is random.. some are required to while some are not required to..

More than 1 retailer is selling the CE, full list here: User:Stephane Lo Presti/GW2 prepurchase retailers list - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

I don't think they will 1 shot invite all of us, most likely split into a few groups for different beta ba....
They will 1 shot invite all who pre-purchased. Well.. they have to. It is written clearly by the Guild Wars 2 staff:

Players who pre-purchase any edition will have guaranteed entry into all beta weekend events, three-day headstart access to the final game, and Hero's Band in-game item.

source: User talk:Stephane Lo Presti/GW2 prepurchase retailers list - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

Was wondering if you could clarify something for me. I got an email from Gamestop asking for my credit card statement earlier in the week. Did you get one too? Did you get your prepurchase key immediately after placing your order?

The thing is, I placed my order last week, got an email asking for the statement on Sunday, faxed the statement on Monday night, and then got the key last night. So I'm not sure if my account is now verified.
No, they didn't require me to fax anything over. The official pre-purchase only opened yesterday around 3PM GMT+8. Regarding you case, you have to check with GameStop. I made my purchase last night and got the "pre-purchase" code to register this morning.

Last edited by 4urorax; 11-04-2012 at 12:09 PM..
4urorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #246
Greater Supremacy Member

User:Stephane Lo Presti/GW2 prepurchase retailers list - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

a list of pre purchase retailers from various countries.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #247

Paypal has put my account in LIMITED.... How do I buy now?
silenthunter25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #248

Just bought mine. Look forward to playing with some of you guys then.
krey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #249

Paypal has put my account in LIMITED.... How do I buy now?
Try going to resolution centre. I had mine limited as well and was told to go to Resolution Centre. All they required me to do was change my password and security question before restoring it back to normal.
fumikasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #250
Arch-Supremacy Member

i remember reading that we are able to port gw1 stuffs over to gw2? is it true?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #251

i remember reading that we are able to port gw1 stuffs over to gw2? is it true?
Yes your Hall of Monuments achievements would be brought over from GW1 to GW2 so as to receive the rewards. You will be asked to link your GW1 account when you register your GW2 account.
fumikasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #252
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes your Hall of Monuments achievements would be brought over from GW1 to GW2 so as to receive the rewards. You will be asked to link your GW1 account when you register your GW2 account.
cool! thinking should i buy this game a not! i already hooted d3
Old 11-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #253
Supremacy Member

They will 1 shot invite all who pre-purchased. Well.. they have to. It is written clearly by the Guild Wars 2 staff:

Players who pre-purchase any edition will have guaranteed entry into all beta weekend events, three-day headstart access to the final game, and Hero's Band in-game item.

source: User talk:Stephane Lo Presti/GW2 prepurchase retailers list - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

g.
Thanks!
That means they will be releasing all the servers for beta sia!

Than we can choose which servers we'll be playing on once the name.is.release ....
Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #254
Supremacy Member

Play D3 when gw servers is under maintenance ^_^
Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #255

the more the merrier. i got both.
krey is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.