[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tone down on reflections....its the one thats causing FPS problems. If u set it to everything, it will cost u at least 10 fps or more......

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i joined my server when it was still low pop yet i still got booted into overflow server....

kawachi

Reaction score
Anyone else play halfway then the game boot you out say lost connection?? I keep getting this error

astray89

Reaction score
Jin laggish unplayable one for human. I kena the centuar defense quest at the start bug. Keep loop one the quest.... Then delay some time from 1k to 10k ms ...

qrqrqr

Reaction score
anyone cannot get pass the starting quest at all? after kill final boss nth happens.

4urorax

Reaction score
For those in Einsof Gaming Guild Wars 2 Guild:

Guild Update

rc8.jpg

We are online and ready for Guild Wars 2. More Guild members are hopping on to our Raidcall and join us on our Adventure in this Epic game! About 120 of us are online in Raidcall now, with more joining in. Our Recruitment status is still OPEN! Apply for Guild at http://einsofgaming.com/gw2apply

Those will are still not able to get an invite to Guild please post here or find us on Raidcall. We need time to invite people and increase the Guild Size. Guild's been full a couple of times. Thanks!

Happy Gaming! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.