[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score
What kind of fps you guys getting? Getting about 40+ fps on a 460gtx everything maxed minus the high res stuff.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What kind of fps you guys getting? Getting about 40+ fps on a 460gtx everything maxed minus the high res stuff.

deped on where u r located lor

i got uo to 70fps on max setting on 24inch 1920x1080
specs on my right column u can see

Not_Found

Reaction score
Anyone here is able to purchase GW2 Standard Edition from guildwars2.com now?
I keep getting error with finalizing the purchase

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here is able to purchase GW2 Standard Edition from guildwars2.com now?
I keep getting error with finalizing the purchase

since 6am today, GW2 site close the purchase on the standard edition. i am not sure on the deluxe and collection edition.

when you attempt to do a transaction, you will get a credit card information invalid msg, for paypal its error finalizing the purchase.

the only way to buy now is the 28 aug release ver.

catalyxt

Master Member
Reaction score

getting avg 70+ settings are mostly set to high except animation which is on medium. good enough for me :)

roylim85

Reaction score
anyone giving comments on the game? is it good or bad? anyone took videos of the gameplay? :) i'm still deciding whether to purchase the game.

RedEyesFan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone giving comments on the game? is it good or bad? anyone took videos of the gameplay? :) i'm still deciding whether to purchase the game.

buy first regret later

besides, 2 more days till official.
plenty of time to see if game is playable and worth the effort

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

all video u wnat is in utube
just buy its better than cui d3

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.