[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

xineizer

Reaction score
I was one of the first few adopters of GW2 before it went free-to-play for the base game. Finished Path of Fire, but not the new stories afterwards as I moved to FFXIV.

We had an EU guild called the Lost Action Heroes [ACT]. Unfortunately, the leaders became inactive and the remaining members have joined other guilds.

Just re-installed the game on my desktop, but still thinking if I should play again.

stanleyluilai

Reaction score
I was one of the first few adopters of GW2 before it went free-to-play for the base game. Finished Path of Fire, but not the new stories afterwards as I moved to FFXIV.

We had an EU guild called the Lost Action Heroes [ACT]. Unfortunately, the leaders became inactive and the remaining members have joined other guilds.

Just re-installed the game on my desktop, but still thinking if I should play again.

Is this Austin O'Brien is best known for playing Danny -- opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger -- in the 1993 movie "Last Action Hero.'?

Rock_Lobster

Reaction score
Any Singaporean guild now? Hows the game without path of fire? Only got the first expansion.

Last time i play I still in [SEC] sia....

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
50% off the unbreakable tools today.

Im having problems purchasing gems. Really frustrating :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.