HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

Like Tree407Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #6316

I am level 39 now and stopped playing for a while. Are SG ppl active on Henge of Denravi ?

I realized no more free server migration soon with the guesting system. So wondering if i shd migrate now before its gem tagged.

Any advice on how shd i progress from lv 39 onwards ? i too find the game abit dry after a while. Not as exciting as i thought it would be.
Adventia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 10:47 PM   #6317

Hi all, selling my gw2 game. Gonna quit. Pm me
iamsamuel93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #6318
Master Member

How to get to queensdale uh? I mean, I'm really very new to the game. So pardon my noobness. LOL. Anyway, thanks for replying me. So, it's normal for a level 3-4 to have a level 6 quest?
You will need to clear more of the heart quest
to go other race town.You will need to go to the purple color portal that say lion arch.

I am level 39 now and stopped playing for a while. Are SG ppl active on Henge of Denravi ?

I realized no more free server migration soon with the guesting system. So wondering if i shd migrate now before its gem tagged.

Any advice on how shd i progress from lv 39 onwards ? i too find the game abit dry after a while. Not as exciting as i thought it would be.
go do more heart quest or explore will also be able to level
this guild quite active in hod
check out their site Charter Vanguard [CV]
Pericles likes this.
Old 25-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #6319

Guys can you explain to me how you get hooked on the game? I was very active during the open beta, playing like mad every single time.

But when the game released I just kinda lost interest
I think you just need a good group of friends to do stuff with. That's the whole point of an MMO. I've been keeping busy with WvW too, that can be pretty addictive, especially if you really want your server to do well.

Thank you kill99 for mentioning our guild. There're plenty of SG people on HoD, both in the Charter Vanguard, Shimmering Darkness and some Malaysians in Honalee. There are others scattered around various guilds, but the ones I've mentioned are where most of the Singaporeans clustered in.
Pericles likes this.
Old 25-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #6320

How to get to queensdale uh? I mean, I'm really very new to the game. So pardon my noobness. LOL. Anyway, thanks for replying me. So, it's normal for a level 3-4 to have a level 6 quest?
Main quest is more for the story as the lvl from 1 quest to another is sometime very huge.Do hearts o the map , explore your starting area and looks for hearts(its possible to do hearts that are 1-2 lvl above you , if you find that you have did all the hearts that around your lvl but still cant lvl up then go to other races starting area) , find the telescope icons on the map and find new hearts to do.If you wanna go to different location of tyria you can click the PvP button at the top left and go to heart of the mist.Then walk in to the only portal you see. Im not sure if you have to do a tutorial 1st tho. Im more of a lazy person when it comes to lvling so if you wanna do lvling the 'lazy' way you can train at queensdale from lvl 10-18 (do troll , ranchers , bears , barracuda events) and you can go to kessex hill to do the centaur chain event from 18-40(or even 60 if you want) Then what i did was i did dungeon (AC ) when i was lvl 40-50 with friends and went back to centaurs every now and then. A good way is to not do your story quest and do it at later levels around 50-60 as events/story quest gives you EXP base on your lvl. Also doing dungeons gives you token to get exotic armor and weapons
SexMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #6321
Banned

any guild to join? on crystal desert. lvl 24 after two days.
spilksch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 08:39 PM   #6322

CD has many sg guilds around, just hang around lion's arch and speak to any member running about.
Hwz has its's EDMW guild too if you wish to join us ;D, search n join the blue bulb forums to apply. Always willing to run AC, CoF or Fracs when I'm free.
Unhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #6323
Banned

i don't even know where's lion's arch lol.. still new to the game. now feel WoW more customisable.. at least can use every skill i have. seems like GW can only assign a few.
Old 25-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #6324
High Supremacy Member

Sibei sian ah have to wait for Tuesday for update.
Then have to farm daily achievement for ascended Amulet.
Entry Level PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #6325
Banned

cant wait for end game.. haiz
Old 26-01-2013, 05:02 PM   #6326

GW2 server login failed.. anyone same issue with Singnet?
HW_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #6327
High Supremacy Member

YES. Login fail
Azzizz81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #6328
Master Member

i heard SEC is having a dinner with jymissy and queen! is it true?
rtkgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #6329

i don't even know where's lion's arch lol.. still new to the game. now feel WoW more customisable.. at least can use every skill i have. seems like GW can only assign a few.
You can unlock all, and if you want to use all the skills, then carry an assortment of weapons with you, since skills are unique to weapons.
Pericles and spilksch like this.
Old 28-01-2013, 02:30 AM   #6330

I heard EDMW left CD for JQ in return of 1k gold? After all that saying 'i won't leave CD' cool you guys just earned a few gold each..
lesliecjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.